Author Topic: I need help with Sola mod  (Read 1427 times)

danzibr

I need help with Sola mod
« on: January 17, 2003, 12:47:46 PM »
Hello,

After I downloaded the Sola mod (and Item Upgrade and Tactics Mod too), I put the setup thing in my SoA folder (C:\Program Files\Black Isle\BGII - SoA), ran the installation, and everything worked fine, until the end.  The second to last line said, "Sys_error ["Dialog.tlk: Permission denied"]".  I tried reinstalling my BGII, redownloading all the mods, reinstalling all the mods, but nothing worked.  Any pointers to get past or around this?

Thanks,
Dan                    

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2003, 01:31:39 PM »
Sounds like you might have your game running, or another mod installer running, or ShadowKeeper running.

Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

danzibr

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2003, 06:37:31 PM »
Thanks, that was it; when I closed my BGII it worked fine.  And one more thing, I know this is kinda off the subject, but after I installed all the mods, my game would freeze every time I went to rest (when sleeping with Viconia, if that matters).  I restarted my computer, emptied my BGII cache, reinstalled it, but nothing worked.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dan                    

klaussner

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2003, 04:41:04 AM »
I got that problem some times ago.
o you have the latest ToB patch installed?                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: