Author Topic: ambition dialogue, part 1  (Read 17234 times)

Kiki

ambition dialogue, part 1
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2003, 10:52:19 AM »
You know what would be even cooler? Breaking up at that point and coming again together at a later point!

Technically, by allowing a force-talk option for the player, to restart the broken relationship. Soula wouldn´t move an inch. It has to be the player, making the amending step.
I totally agree, but, uh, another mod under development is already going to use that idea and since it's such a darn cool idea, perhaps we should give the new mod a chance to debut it?

*pokes Tsuru* Get on it, woman!                    

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2003, 11:55:07 AM »
I totally agree, but, uh, another mod under development is already going to use that idea and since it's such a darn cool idea, perhaps we should give the new mod a chance to debut it?
                   Waiting for an unreleased mod to do something is a mistake, in my opinion, since many unreleased mods stay that way.                    
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2003, 12:35:35 PM »
Kiki has advanced a notch in her CSoH training by sending me a D/TRA version of this ambition dialogue. It will be included in the next Sola release. I must say that I'm quite pleased with the "fiery" side of this dialogue. Normally I don't go for that sort of thing ... but it's fairly well-written here, and a number of people have said that they were mad at Sola after the vamping. Well done, everyone.                    

Kiki

« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2003, 12:57:32 PM »
Kiki has advanced a notch in her CSoH training by sending me a D/TRA version of this ambition dialogue.
:blink: If that's what it takes to get ahead in my training, I've probably hit a permanent plateau. Getting it into D/TRA wasn't hard, and didn't take any longer than doing a flowchart, but trying to compile it to see if it worked ... ugh. I managed to eliminate all of Solaufein's dialogues, proving that I was indeed tampering with the correct file but not in the right way.

Glad you liked it, Wes. And welcome back!                    

Tsuru

« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2003, 01:52:13 PM »

*pokes Tsuru* Get on it, woman!
Ow! I'm working on it, already! It's almost ready to send to you two, sheesh :P

(And stop spilling my secrets already, woman! ;) )                    

[!--EDIT|Tsuru|Jan 13 2003, 01:12 PM--]

Kiki

« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2003, 03:52:12 PM »
It's almost ready to send to you two, sheesh
                   Great--you know where to find me.

(And stop spilling my secrets already, woman!)
Just wanted to make sure that credit was given where it was due. :)                    

L_Jonté

« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2003, 04:21:06 PM »
HEY!  Was that Wes!?  Do my eyes deceive me or did I just see and actual Weimer post?   :P                    

Kiki

« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2003, 06:06:25 PM »
In case you couldn't tell, Wes ... we missed you!                    

Tsuru

« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2003, 06:13:30 PM »
Yes, we surely did :)                    

Sphira

« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2003, 06:27:24 PM »
Foruth that notion. :3                    

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2003, 06:33:22 PM »
HEY!  Was that Wes!?  Do my eyes deceive me or did I just see and actual Weimer post?   :P
                   Yes, Leeza Bronte, there is a Weimer-claus.

It's kind of you all to miss me and make a great huzzah when I reappear, but now I feel that the burden is on me to make some sort of scintillating conversation. :-)

Yesterday I took a ninety minute hike through Tilden Regional Park (aka Tilden Mud Flats, this time of year) ... but aside from a general perception that the sun was too hot, I was unable to come up with any Solaufien-related ideas. :-)                    

Sphira

« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2003, 06:45:09 PM »
No ideas? :blink: NO IDEAS? *gasp* .... *starts doing crowd contorl*

Don't worry about it. We're just glad you're back cuz you're a great person!^_^ Even if I get lost on the book conversations...  :unsure:                    

Kiki

« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2003, 07:10:51 PM »
It's kind of you all to miss me and make a great huzzah when I reappear, but now I feel that the burden is on me to make some sort of scintillating conversation. :-)
No worries. We'll come up with the scintillating conversations, at least for Sola, and your job can be to tell us how wonderful we are and find ways to sneak it into the mod.

I've decided that since clawing my way to the top seems to require knowledge of WeiDU, the next rung on the CSoH ladder shall be to come up with a dialogue where I can use CHAIN.  Maybe for Safana in GB's mod, although I don't know if that will count towards my Solaufein standings?                    

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2003, 08:40:44 PM »
but now I feel that the burden is on me to make some sort of scintillating conversation. :-)
                   Nah, don't work up a sweat. Your job is to sit there as they giggle to each other about how naughty they are, so that they can feel like MAYBE they're bringing a slight flush to your cheeks.                    
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Blucher

« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2003, 09:20:12 PM »
Maybe for Safana in GB's mod, although I don't know if that will count towards my Solaufein standings?
                   I will petition Wes to give you at least half-credit. :)                    

L_Jonté

« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2003, 09:53:06 PM »
Your job is to sit there as they giggle to each other about how naughty they are, so that they can feel like MAYBE they're bringing a slight flush to your cheeks.
Cynic.                    

Kiki

« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2003, 10:02:59 PM »
Your job is to sit there as they giggle to each other about how naughty they are, so that they can feel like MAYBE they're bringing a slight flush to your cheeks.
Cynic.
He's just jealous because he's no longer able to blush. (Tsuru sent me those new Kelsey flirts.)

I will petition Wes to give you at least half-credit.
I knew I could count on you for support, GB. :)                    

Tsuru

« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2003, 10:06:58 PM »
He's just jealous because he's no longer able to blush. (Tsuru sent me those new Kelsey flirts.)
                   That's what happens when you raise the bar so far. (goes back to pondering coding before *someone* tells her to get back to it)                    

Kiki

« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2003, 10:53:58 PM »
(goes back to pondering coding before *someone* tells her to get back to it)
                   Ah ... I finally have you trained. ;-)                    

Tsuru

« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2003, 11:08:26 PM »
(goes back to pondering coding before *someone* tells her to get back to it)
Ah ... I finally have you trained. ;-)

Wanton-trollop driver :P

And if *anyone* around here can still blush, I'd be amazed ;)                    

Kiki

« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2003, 11:10:24 PM »
I actually blushed a bit at that paragraph of Sola-smut that I wrote in one thread or another ... it made me feel unclean.                    

Tsuru

« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2003, 11:15:13 PM »
I actually blushed a bit at that paragraph of Sola-smut that I wrote in one thread or another ... it made me feel unclean.
                   That's what all those lovely lakes and tubs are for all over Faerun, to help wash that feeling away. And I'm sure Sola would be thrilled to help *ducks* :D                    

Sphira

« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2003, 11:16:39 PM »
                    :blink: Wow! Is it anything of the calibur of Trusu-sama's XXX-rated mod?  B)                    

Tsuru

« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2003, 11:20:01 PM »
:blink: Wow! Is it anything of the calibur of Trusu-sama's XXX-rated mod?  B)
                   ARGH! *throws a pillow at Sphira* *muttergrumblegripe*                    

Sphira

« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2003, 12:34:07 AM »
*bip* What? I'm just an eager fan! :D                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: