Author Topic: Suggestion for Solaufein topic  (Read 1227 times)

Kish

Suggestion for Solaufein topic
« on: December 25, 2002, 11:59:00 AM »
In the oasis near Amkethran, in Chapter Eight of BG2, you meet an army that tries to kill you.  Most of them have been told that you are a monster and need to die.  The general has been told that you may be innocent or guilty, but that you must be killed anyway.

It occurs to me that the morality of the situation (depending on CharName's actions there) would be a good topic for discussion between Solaufein and CharName.  If you're interested in this, Wes, I'd be willing to write some/most/all of the dialogue (though I have very little faith in my ability to properly write Solaufein lines).                    

foogla

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2002, 12:56:05 PM »
Good idea.

Michel

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2002, 10:26:01 PM »
So that you could avoid the battle?                    

Kish

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2002, 12:14:56 AM »
                   I don't think I understand the question.  The literal answer to the question you asked is, "No."  In fact, for obvious reasons (can't discuss the battle before it happens), I had in mind having the discussion happen after the encounter--likely when arriving at Amkethran.                    

Michel

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2002, 02:40:00 AM »
I don't think I understand the question.  The literal answer to the question you asked is, "No."  In fact, for obvious reasons (can't discuss the battle before it happens), I had in mind having the discussion happen after the encounter--likely when arriving at Amkethran.
                   Ah, ok, sorry for the confusion.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: