Author Topic: post eclipse battle suggestion...fluffy!! spoilers  (Read 11193 times)

Tsuru

post eclipse battle suggestion...fluffy!! spoilers
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2002, 12:42:43 PM »
Serious? Serious? Who let that in here? :D

Quick, Use, get out the silly stick!

Userunfriendly

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2002, 10:55:07 AM »
"My goodness...I never thought I'd see BG2, Sluggy, Ranma, Monty Python, and Buffy--all in the same thread."

ok, lets add some real sluggy freelance content....

pc: so you are the messenger...your name is torg?

torg: yes, i am the great torg...you must rescue the poor helpless lupins from the clutches of the archdemon bun bun, who is the real imprisoned one, demogorgon was merely summoned to guard bun bun....

zoe: get over yourself, torgy...listen, charname, just think of all those cute fluffy bunnies who are now cursed with vorpality, and vorpishness and vorpanunga....

aerie: well, it sounds ok, and i really want to help those poor helpless bunnies, but if there are any flying satanic kittens or mecha easter bunnies or alien shapeshifting santa clauses, we quit!!!

pc: ok, do you have any items you can give to us to help us in this noble quest to save the souls of pure, helpless little woodland creatures???

imoen: (psst...nice going, i thought for sure you were going to start gigglin...hehehhehehhehehehhehehh)

torg: well, yes, here is the holy hand grenade of antioch...

party gains item....

pc: oh no, not another fourth wall breaker....oh crap, now comes the singing and dancing....why me?  damn my bhaal spawn destiny, its not bad enough to have to fight demons and dragons, but sometimes we are forced to sing and dance whenever we get one of the really lame and inane quests...

minsc: we're knights of the bhaal table, we're knights of the bhaal table, we quest when we are able, we allow no turnips on the table, we roll in the hay in the stable....(hop, kick, hop, kick!!!!)

torg: lets go zoe, amkethran is a silly place.....i wonder if drizzt is availible...

Userunfriendly

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2002, 02:45:47 PM »
"My goodness...I never thought I'd see BG2, Sluggy, Ranma, Monty Python, and Buffy--all in the same thread."

oh yeah????

torg: well, charname, do you accept my quest???

pc: yeah, sure, whatever...now for more details about the forces we will face, and what bun bun is really like...

torg: well, lets let my companion who knows the most about the defenses of the bunnystar speak....(pulls out a fuzzy clump of dust and hair and chewing gum wrappers out of pocket)

dust bunny: heya...i am the dust bunny, and i guess i am suppose to brief you on the defenses...and how this situation happened....

aerie:eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!  it talks!!! what the heck is that thing.....

dust bunny: well, i am the dust bunny, and i ususally live in the programmer's bull pen in a small isp that is the topic of a comic strip called "userfriendly".....

pc: hey, isnt that the name of the user?  all hail the user, who guides and enlightens us programs....

dust bunny: well, this whole mess started when abc cancelled baywatch, and after that bun bun turned more and more to the dark side of the force....

ok, lets see, userfriendly the comic strip, (yes, my avatar is based on the comic strip...hehehehhehe) star wars, and tron....any more you guys want in there???

:D  :lol:  :o  :P  B)  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :ph34r:                    

Tsuru

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2002, 02:58:54 PM »
Ach. I said silly *stick* not silly artillery! I think I shall go hide now :)

Userunfriendly

« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2002, 09:06:26 PM »
well, when i play tactical strategy games, i prefer massive, and i mean massive overkilll....

:rolleyes:  :D  :lol:  :o  :blink:  :ph34r:                    

Tsuru

« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2002, 09:10:37 PM »
well, when i play tactical strategy games, i prefer massive, and i mean massive overkilll....
                   Gee, I could never have told  :D                    

« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2002, 03:27:28 AM »
Like permanant Imp Alacrity and a simalcrum tossing off about six or seven ADHW's in a time stop? Or using the BMR with frag grenades and GDB for the Ritual?  Like a whole Timestop immune party throwing the works at Demogorgon? Or is there a further extension of overkill that goes beyond the boundaries that I am aware of?                    

Userunfriendly

« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2002, 12:35:45 PM »
how about perminent impr haste,  and unbreachable un truesightable, un spell strikable and immune to wing buffet????

so far i have found counters to every single annoying trick wes and the tactics mod has thrown at me...hehhehehehehhehehhehhe :D  :rolleyes:  :lol:                    

Catalyst

« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2002, 01:23:19 PM »
dust bunny: heya...i am the dust bunny, and i guess i am suppose to brief you on the defenses...and how this situation happened....

aerie:eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!  it talks!!! what the heck is that thing.....

dust bunny: well, i am the dust bunny, and i ususally live in the programmer's bull pen in a small isp that is the topic of a comic strip called "userfriendly".....

pc: hey, isnt that the name of the user?  all hail the user, who guides and enlightens us programs....
Say, User...the room you're in, where you use your computer to play BG2 and post...things like the above...do they ever let you out of it?  :ph34r:                    

Userunfriendly

« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2002, 02:11:19 PM »
no...................                    

Eocine

« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2002, 05:29:20 PM »
And lets be honest, it's for the best.                    

Userunfriendly

« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2002, 01:32:45 AM »
burp....scuse me....                    

[!--EDIT|Userunfriendly|Feb 5 2003, 08:29 AM--]

Userunfriendly

« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2003, 12:30:36 AM »
so how about fluffy vorpal bunnies....wes???                    

Tsuru

« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2003, 05:29:56 AM »
Ach.. I thought we buried the fuzzy pink vorpal bunnies...                    

Caedwyr

« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2003, 11:12:29 AM »
The fluffy pink vorpal bunnies could be included in the wish spell.  For the low wis choice it could be "I wish to summon a dangerous horde" and the bunnies would attack the party.  The high wis choice could be "I wish to summon a dangerous horde to overun my enemies."                    

Userunfriendly

« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2003, 10:08:07 PM »
we want pink, fluffy vorpal bunnies, we want pink fluffy vorpal bunnies....

sigh...

:unsure:  :blink:  :huh:  :rolleyes:                    

Elven_vampiress

« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2003, 08:04:14 AM »
I may be late, but I get the final words!
YAY! GO PINK FLUFFY (or fuzzy) VORPAL BUNNIES!!
Go on wes!! I mean, wow! Bunnies! Yay! Oh yeah!

Few, that's been building up for a while, if I weren't sick, it'd be a lot worse. :)

Shadowcat

« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2003, 03:06:23 PM »
well, if wes does not go with this very very good idea, i am going to hack the rabbit horde you get from the limited wish spell, and give them perminent impr haste and vorpal paws.......

can you just see it???

they are green circles, so i think they will attack...

firkraag: vorpal hit!!!

firkraag: dead...

aerie: oh my god...the bunnies killed the red dragon!!!!!

pc: they got them twitchy little noses...

imoen: and whats with all the carrots, what do they need such good eyesight for any way???

aerie: bunnies, it must be bunnies!!!

edwin: or it could be midgets.....(oh drat, too much hanging around this insane party has made me break out into singing and dancing...soon i will sound like that frikking bard, and start comparing imoen and charname to pidgeons and ducks...)

(this is from anya's song in buffy the musical.....anya has this very bad rabit phobia, and she suspected the bunnies of major magical evil....)

tsuru, especially if she saw the episode, is having a major giggle attack...quick, someone get her some water!!!!!!!!!!!
*Rolls over laghing* *Runs out of breath and gets up*
I haven't laughed that hard since I was a little girl!
Silly artillery indeed!
heh heh.

by the way, i'm shadowcat, and i'm new here.
Hi Everybody!

Shadowcat

« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2003, 03:14:53 PM »

ok, lets add some real sluggy freelance content....

pc: so you are the messenger...your name is torg?

torg: yes, i am the great torg...you must rescue the poor helpless lupins from the clutches of the archdemon bun bun, who is the real imprisoned one, demogorgon was merely summoned to guard bun bun....

zoe: get over yourself, torgy...listen, charname, just think of all those cute fluffy bunnies who are now cursed with vorpality, and vorpishness and vorpanunga....

aerie: well, it sounds ok, and i really want to help those poor helpless bunnies, but if there are any flying satanic kittens or mecha easter bunnies or alien shapeshifting santa clauses, we quit!!!

pc: ok, do you have any items you can give to us to help us in this noble quest to save the souls of pure, helpless little woodland creatures???

imoen: (psst...nice going, i thought for sure you were going to start gigglin...hehehhehehhehehehhehehh)

torg: well, yes, here is the holy hand grenade of antioch...

party gains item....

pc: oh no, not another fourth wall breaker....oh crap, now comes the singing and dancing....why me?  damn my bhaal spawn destiny, its not bad enough to have to fight demons and dragons, but sometimes we are forced to sing and dance whenever we get one of the really lame and inane quests...

minsc: we're knights of the bhaal table, we're knights of the bhaal table, we quest when we are able, we allow no turnips on the table, we roll in the hay in the stable....(hop, kick, hop, kick!!!!)

torg: lets go zoe, amkethran is a silly place.....i wonder if drizzt is availible...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!!!
Okay. Now this thread has gotten so silly that there's only one thing missing. anyone remember sola's second banter with Immy?

thecursed

« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2003, 10:36:09 PM »
would you care to remind us?

Shadowcat

« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2003, 08:44:39 AM »
Erm... actually, I just remember that it made me laugh my ass off. I think it was Immy dion' her Solaufein imitation.

Shadowcat

« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2003, 08:56:20 AM »
By the way, Use, when you gonna come out with the next cheese guide? And where can I get bun bun?

Userunfriendly

« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2003, 01:32:43 AM »
http://gamebanshee.com/forums/showthread.p...0&highlight=bun

here is version 1.4....

http://gamebanshee.com/forums/showthread.p...2&highlight=bun

here is bun bun...I am waiting until I get chloe until I do next one..the next bun bun will include detailed instructions on making your own versions, like kensai sorcerors and monk inquisitors...

I'm taking a break before I do more work on cheese guide or bun bun...real life, you know...

oh yeah...

here is my extended vorpal bunny story...

been writing fanfiction in the attic...

http://www.gamejag.com./index.php?name=PNp...15e2f2581f9b103

its episode #6, out of 24 or so...enjoy!!!

Shadowcat

« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2003, 04:19:50 PM »

Shadowcat

« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2003, 10:17:18 PM »
I need some bunnies.

*Casts Wish*

*Genie Appears*

Genie-"lemme guess, you want all your spells back, right?"

Shadowcat-"Nope. I want.... Bunnies!"

Genie-"Really?"

Shadowcat-"Yup."

Genie-"Okay, if you say so."

*Summons bunnies*

*Teleports out*

Shadowcat-"Yay! Bunnies!"

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: