Author Topic: post eclipse battle suggestion...fluffy!! spoilers  (Read 11168 times)

Userunfriendly

post eclipse battle suggestion...fluffy!! spoilers
« on: December 16, 2002, 11:12:55 PM »
just saw the fluffly bunnies dialog option for eclipse, and i feel ripped off there is no fluffy vorpal bunnies challenge after eclipse...

come on, wes, you have to include fluffy vorpal bunnies...

a horde of fluffy vorpal bunnies, a terrifying thing, each hit has 5% chance of vorpal hit if failed save...bbbbbrrrrrrrrrbbbbb.,.........

a smart player would deathward the party....

and use area effect spells...

or just wade in with moonblade....

just think of all the funny imoen, aerie and edwin dialogs post battle...

:lol:  :D  :rolleyes:  :P                    

Tsuru

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2002, 11:15:47 PM »
Only if they're fluffy pink vorpal bunnies :)

(When I warn my chatters that those are approaching at work, they know to shape up or they'll soon all be silenced and listening to a lecture ;) )

Userunfriendly

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2002, 02:03:09 AM »
well, if they are fuzzy pink vorpal bunnies...

the loot could include...

fuzzy pink vorpal bunny slippers....

same as boots of speed, but includes deathward spell....

hahahhahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww.................

how would you make fuzzy pink vorpal bunny slippers?????

you would have to skin the bunnies...yech...                    

Tsuru

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2002, 02:06:11 AM »
Eeek..no skinning the bunnies, I like bunnies!

(Really, did you expect a thread posted within the WW's reach to remain totally serious? ;) )

Userunfriendly

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2002, 02:12:07 AM »
the only serious part about this post is i think the weimer fan club, thats all of us, would sing and dance with joy and boo at the idea of facing a horde of fluffy pink vorpal bunnies in tight lipped, mouse clenched,,,,(and sphincters) combat....

and laugh ourselves silly after wards....

but a horde of vorpal bunnies would be actually very challenging, especially if  deathwards were not allowed somehow...so the party has to do some dodging and moving to get to a defensable spot....

but what do you guys think.....                    

Tsuru

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2002, 02:18:57 AM »
Well, if they're wearing little sunglasses that would be perfect...

Ok, ok! It could be kinda interesting, though I shudder at the idea of killing bunnies. (I feed the bunny that lives next door when he wanders over here...he just loves my guinea pigggie's food :) Naw, I don't know why he keeps haunting my back door, really!) I still hate killing the poor doggies at the d'Arnise Keep and try to avoid it when I can. But then there are those strange ones in TOB that I don't always run into...and never can manage to catch! LOL!

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2002, 03:06:27 AM »
Vorpal bunnies? That is very wierd, but could be fun! Aren't there some kind of vorpal animals running around somewhere? Squirrels or something? You really have to ask yourself"WHY???" before coming up with this stuff, user, but I like it :D                    

Userunfriendly

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2002, 04:39:42 AM »
just so you could add the holy hand grenade of antioch.....

but you knew that was coming...seriously, this is a serious suggestion, tho chock full of giggles...i am seriously suggesting fluffy pink vorpal bunnies...with sunglasses, and the quest could include a type of handgrenade, a powerful item indeed....

i mean what more could you ask for, munitions and cute cotton tails, hopping down the bunny trail, where you stand out of sight in the woods waiting with a spiked morning star...

yes, i know i need professional help.....

but think of improved illych, i mean we all run it just to see moose and nymph in action...hehheheh                    

Userunfriendly

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2002, 10:24:51 AM »
ok, how about

NINJA fluffy pink vorpal bunnies????!!!!!!

be warned, i can prefix pad forever....

prefix padding is like msg, tastes good, but causes headaches, and possibly shorten your lifespan....

teenage mutant ninja fluffy pink vopal bunnies....

(its been done....)

young republican prolife ninja fluffy pink vopal bunnies....

(they must die, die, die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

:D  :lol:  :o  :rolleyes:  B)  :P                    

Tsuru

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2002, 04:42:09 PM »
I have just been silly-stunned into speechlessness (Stop that cheering! I'll ponder this and return ;) )

Hendryk

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2002, 05:14:50 PM »
just so you could add the holy hand grenade of antioch.....

Better have the Eclipse cleric drop the First Book of Armaments, then...

And if you don't want to deal with the pink, fuzzy whatevers, you should be able to tell Sola to shut up and be serious.                    

Userunfriendly

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2002, 07:29:58 PM »
"I have just been silly-stunned into speechlessness (Stop that cheering! I'll ponder this and return  )"

oh no, the penalty for stunning tsuru with the silly stick of stunning, patent pending, is

getting japanese fish cakes tied all over my body, and being thrown into a pit full of alley cats....

nahi-ya....(ranma 1/2 theme music....you get the reference, dont you, tsuru???)

"Better have the Eclipse cleric drop the First Book of Armaments, then..."

the book of amaments....

looks like golem book, but makes 1 +5 handgrenade daily...

the grenade is area effect weapon, +5 with 3d6 area effect fire damage...

of course you can turn down eclipse and the vorpal bunny challenge...

Tsuru

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2002, 07:41:05 PM »
nahi-ya....(ranma 1/2 theme music....you get the reference, dont you, tsuru???)
                   Actually no :) I am not Japanese and speak very little of it. The nickname is from my boyfriend, who started calling me this a long time ago. No, he is not Japanese either, but he speaks it rather well. He's tried to teach me, but I'm not a very good linguistics student, I'm afraid..LOL! And he's not home right now to translate that for me ;)

Userunfriendly

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2002, 02:04:46 AM »
its from a rather twisted and very very funny japanese anime series, ranma 1/2...

ok, read the concept behind the series, and consider the kind of mind that would actually enjoy such a anime....

ranma is a martial artist who due to falling into the cursed spring jusenkyo in china, while he was training, now when ever he gets splashed with cold water turns into a girl, and needs to get soaked with hot water to change back....

dont even think about the freudian syllogistic symbolism....i have a psych degree, tho i work with computers....

anyway, the fish cakes tied all over his body and being thrown into a pit of alley cats refers to one of my favorite episodes, called cat fu fighting,,, where his own father does this to teach him cat kung fu....did i mention his father turns into a panda bear when soaked with cold water????

anyway he is stuck with phobia against cats...

back to topic...isnt vorpal bunnies just such a good idea?? i am hoping tsuru you get on the vopal bunny band wagon (lots of vorpal bunnies like drums...they consider the energizer bunny a hero...) and hopefully wes might get interested in adding the vorpal bunny encounter, complete with very funny dialog and comments by the party to the sola mod...

Tsuru

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2002, 02:10:36 AM »
Ah, gotcha :) I thought it was some kind of anime.

Only if I don't have to kill the bunnies! A little comedy is welcome now and then, at least to my mind. A totally dark game can sometimes be a bit much, even for me. (So sayeth the woman who watches horror movies as bedtime stories)                    

Userunfriendly

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2002, 02:35:21 AM »
so you want something with a more ritual flavor...if you complete a complex quest, involving killing killing a room full of high level liches, you can retrieve the enchanted pellets of dispelling, and if you have that item, when you meet the bunnies, you can dispell the vorpal curse of these poor innocent bunnies, and they shed their 3 foot long fangs....

and afterward,

imoen: come on, charname, you old stick in the mud!!! the formerly enchanted vorpal bunnies are so fun to go dancing with!!!  put your hands together in front of your chest, and hippyty hop...hop....hop...

pc: imoen...hehahhahhahah...youre killing me...hehheheh...oh well, there goes my dignity as the hero of the sword coast...(joins imoen doing the bunny dance with the now very happy non vorpal bunnies...)

edwin:  oh my, just when i thought the mortification ended, now this...i must procure a velvet bag, (musnt bruise my delicate skin) to cover my face when we are among others,....

actually i have no objections to happy endings, i just want bunnies with vorpal paws...is that too much to ask...                    

Tsuru

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2002, 02:46:40 AM »
Now that sounds fun :) And I can just imagine some of the other NPC's comments on doing the bunny dance..LOL!

Userunfriendly

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2002, 03:13:52 AM »
some more, totally inane, and non violent quests would be welcome...like the gong quest, neeber...come to mind...

not every quest should end with a sword force feeding....

ya know, tsuru, youre being in this forum means like the rest of us you have waded hip deep in virtual blood, and you can still think "outside the gore" and make a suggestion for a non violent ending to a quest idea suggestion...

but seriously, the idea does indeed suggest that this could join one of the very few low violence funny quests, one you would do just for the fun factor...

i just hope wes finds the idea interesting...

minsc: ooohhhh....charname and imoen are doing a bunny hop hoppy dance...minsc and boo will join in!!!  hop, hop....

pc: minsc!!! watch out for that tree.....dooooohhhhhh!!!!!

imoen: minsc, minsc, minsc of the sword coast, watch out for that tree!!!! watch out for that tree!!!!minsc, minsc, minsc of the sword coast, as strong as he can be!!!

minsc: ahhaaaahhahahhahahhahha!!!!!!!!!!!!  oooouuucchhhhh!!!!

CRASH!!!!

aerie: hop, hop, lets all do the bunny hop, lets all do the bunny hop....lets all do the bunny hop saturday night....

keldorn: oh torm, oh torm....why for has thou forsaken me.....

nalia: edwin, edwin, are you all right???

edwin: will some one please get this stinking tree off me!!!!!                    

[!--EDIT|Userunfriendly|Dec 18 2002, 05:19 PM--]

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2002, 03:26:19 AM »
The creepiness factor in this thread just took a flying header into the Perditious Pit of Ultimate Freakishness. Can I move here?                    

Userunfriendly

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2002, 03:41:36 AM »
somehow i knew you would feel at home....                    

Tsuru

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2002, 03:03:54 PM »
ya know, tsuru, youre being in this forum means like the rest of us you have waded hip deep in virtual blood, and you can still think "outside the gore" and make a suggestion for a non violent ending to a quest idea suggestion...
                   Gah, you have no idea :) However, I always believed in "role" playing rather than "roll" playing. Without a few puzzles to solve, a few non violent quests, it's just hack n slash. I have nothing against a good battle, especially if I'm in a bad mood ;) Nothing like killing monsters left and right then. But there has to be a good story to keep my interest.                    

Userunfriendly

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2002, 08:33:20 PM »
well, if wes does not go with this very very good idea, i am going to hack the rabbit horde you get from the limited wish spell, and give them perminent impr haste and vorpal paws.......

can you just see it???

they are green circles, so i think they will attack...

firkraag: vorpal hit!!!

firkraag: dead...

aerie: oh my god...the bunnies killed the red dragon!!!!!

pc: they got them twitchy little noses...

imoen: and whats with all the carrots, what do they need such good eyesight for any way???

aerie: bunnies, it must be bunnies!!!

edwin: or it could be midgets.....(oh drat, too much hanging around this insane party has made me break out into singing and dancing...soon i will sound like that frikking bard, and start comparing imoen and charname to pidgeons and ducks...)

(this is from anya's song in buffy the musical.....anya has this very bad rabit phobia, and she suspected the bunnies of major magical evil....)

tsuru, especially if she saw the episode, is having a major giggle attack...quick, someone get her some water!!!!!!!!!!!                    

Tsuru

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2002, 08:56:36 PM »
tsuru, especially if she saw the episode, is having a major giggle attack...quick, someone get her some water!!!!!!!!!!!
                   *sputter* Are you *trying* to drown me? LOL!

Yes, we're a Buffy/Angel addicted household here ;)

Userunfriendly

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2002, 09:02:05 PM »
:lol:  :D  :rolleyes:  :)  B)  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P                    

Catalyst

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2002, 12:38:47 PM »
My goodness...I never thought I'd see BG2, Sluggy, Ranma, Monty Python, and Buffy--all in the same thread.

It's...such a miasma of freakish silliness...my head is starting to hurt.

Seriously though (ha! I made a funny!) after the wonderful cheeky humour of the Eclipse party's dialogue, if anyone could pull half of User's ideas off with some degree of success, it'd be Wes. Too bad he's still on vacation...                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: