Author Topic: Where is Solafein?!!  (Read 1335 times)

kls70

Where is Solafein?!!
« on: December 15, 2002, 11:36:47 PM »
I removed solaufein from my party to do the planar sphere quest, and when I removed him. I said bye and he just disappeared. but I finished the quest now, and I can't find him. Where does he go if you remove him and how can I get him back? He is definitly not where I left him.                    

[!--EDIT|kls70|Dec 16 2002, 07:37 AM--]

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
Where is Solafein?!!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2002, 01:48:09 AM »
Sounds like some sort of bug. He should have just waited right there! Try going back to where you dropped him to see if he is lying around. If not, you can create a new one (sorry!) with something like:

CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("sola15")

Finally, he may be hanging around in the upper-left corner of Elhan's camp.                    

Caswallon

Where is Solafein?!!
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2002, 04:54:29 AM »
One player experienced the odd behaviour that he dismissed Solaufein and found him in the Copper Coronet at exactly the same place as Edwin, so he had to push Edwin around to be able to see Solaufein.
Don't know what's been going wrong there, but it was quite strange (I can't send Solaufein to the CC, can I?), but as he did find him again, the bug was somehow lost in the ether.                    

Hendryk

Where is Solafein?!!
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2002, 05:16:48 AM »
There's an option (in Ease, I think) to send kicked-out NPCs to the Copper Coronet.  If the X,Y coordinates were the same for all of them...                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: