Author Topic: Sola suggestions  (Read 1295 times)

Penta

Sola suggestions
« on: December 11, 2002, 03:26:51 PM »
While I know absolutely nothing of Photoshop, I finally have a BG-style Sola portrait ready... maybe there are others interested as well, so can I post/upload it somewhere...? Don't have a website myself, just asking for some rented space if anyone is interested.

Um, and a question, game-wise: is there a *polite* way of telling Solaufein to cut out his LT with my male PC? Will leaving him and picking him up again do the trick? My protagonist is the friendly sort, but he's not gay. Then again, saying "sod off" isn't his style either, and lately the only option for him is to only give positive answers.
Is there a possibility to shortcut the nonsense in a friendly way?  :huh:                    

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
Sola suggestions
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2002, 03:44:44 PM »
You can email me the graphics and I can put them on the Sola portrait gallery. Or you can post them here.

How to extricate yourself from Sola's advances?

Jason asked me to add in a few extra places to turn him down. One that might work for you is the "give me your hand" turn-down:

~Don't touch me again, Solaufein. I don't appreciate it.~

There's also a chance when you speak of Children:

~I think you mistake our friendship, Solaufein. I'm not interested in discussing children with you.~

Another is when he asks you to dance:

~I'm sorry, Solaufein, but I cannot dance with you in good conscience. I don't want to lead you on.~

All of these are after Archryssa (I assume you're fairly far along now). Turning him down at any point won't stop his foes or stop him from getting his reward.

If all else fails: CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("SolaTalk","GLOBAL",-1)

Killing him, stoning him or kicking him out will *not* deterr him. However, I think I will add a Solaufein "flirt" where you can force-talk him and say that you don't want things to progres any more, etc. Look for it in future updates.                    

Kiki

Sola suggestions
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2002, 04:42:48 PM »
Killing him, stoning him or kicking him out will *not* deterr him.
                   Sheesh, you make him sound like the stalker from hell.                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: