Author Topic: Wanted: Fanfic  (Read 2174 times)

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
Wanted: Fanfic
« on: December 09, 2002, 05:35:20 PM »
Jason, Lisa and Domi -- could you email me TEXT (or word or whatever, but for some reason I cannot deal with the versions stored on the FW fanfic board) versions of Cloakwood Squares, Decisions and Turnip Named Desire? This is for my up-and-coming not-at-all-narcissistic sola fandom page.

Domi and Strange Girl -- do you have a favorite link for attribution purposes?

Anyone -- is there anything else out there (aside from Lisa's lovely pictures) involving Mr. Broody-Pants that I'm missing?                    

L_Jonté

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2002, 07:21:47 PM »
Sir!  Yes sir!  In your email soon sir!   :lol:                    

Sphira

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2002, 08:36:57 PM »
I'll very well try. :3 And I swear you'll hear very little Immy and Kesley if I do! :D                    

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2002, 06:20:14 PM »
Prototype Sola fandom page is available:

http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~weimer/bgate/fandom.html

Still waiting for Arcane Jayne's "Decisions", but I figured I would solicit comments now. Layout, content, yada? Anyone know of any fun fanfic or quote posts that I'm missing?                    

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2002, 06:39:52 PM »
The pencil sketch of "Untitled" was called "Quality Time", I believe, but the lady herself can confirm if that's still a valid title.

Thanks for coding up a proper gameboard for Cloakwood Squares.

But Wes, didn't you recently get e-mailed a new Solaufein portrait? I didn't see it on the fandom site. :)                    
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2002, 06:57:18 PM »
It's "disturbing" that you know what is in my inbox, Jason.

Actually, my inbox is mostly letters from you (currently 22 unanswered messages, sigh!). :-) I hope you don't take it personally when I'm the world's slowest email correspondant.

L_Jonté

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2002, 07:03:57 PM »
Still waiting for Arcane Jayne's "Decisions"...

Check your email.  Parts I & II are now one rtf file.  Whenever I get around to writing more I'll do some formatting on the whole (emphasis on certain bits of dialogue, etc.) and send you the whole thing again.

Also, would you change the link you gave me from the webcomic site to this one:  www.ArcanumVisual.com?   Pleeeeeeze?   ^_^                    

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2002, 07:07:30 PM »
It's "disturbing" that you know what is in my inbox, Jason.
                   Well, I know the fan who sent it, that's all. No, it wasn't me. My MS Paint skills are undoubtedly even worse. There's a reason I'm a wordsmith rather than, say, a painter.

Actually, my inbox is mostly letters from you (currently 22 unanswered messages, sigh!). :-) I hope you don't take it personally when I'm the world's slowest email correspondant.

Hmmm. Well, I'll bounce the pic out to you, at least we know you get e-mail from me even if it's not all top priority. :)                    
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2002, 07:12:07 PM »
Also, would you change the link you gave me from the webcomic site to this one:  www.ArcanumVisual.com?   Pleeeeeeze?   ^_^
                   Got it. Sure, changed. If you have some non-obnoxious banner, I'd be happy to put it up somewhere on the page. Just send me the HTML (or whatever).                    

L_Jonté

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2002, 07:34:33 PM »
Voila!  Not a banner pre se, but 'twill serve.

[img]http://www.arcanumvisual.com/AV/storage/IMAG0001.JPG' border='0' alt='user posted image']                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: