Author Topic: Muahaha!  (Read 65411 times)

L_Jonté

Muahaha!
« on: December 02, 2002, 07:27:32 PM »
[img]http://www.arcanumvisual.com/AV/storage/IMAG0013.JPG' border='0' alt='user posted image']

B)                    

Tsuru

Muahaha!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2002, 07:28:56 PM »
When I stop laughing, I'll think of something to say..ROFL!!!                    

domi

Muahaha!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2002, 07:43:17 PM »
Lol, Jan is there TOO? "this reminds me of..."                    

Hendryk

Muahaha!
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2002, 07:55:52 PM »
Since this is Sola's forum, at least he came out on top - sort of.                    

alustriel

Muahaha!
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2002, 07:56:04 PM »
Awesome Lisa!!  :lol:

Sola just had to toss in a Poetry plug there eh?  :P                    

L_Jonté

Muahaha!
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2002, 07:56:07 PM »
Lol, Jan is there TOO? "this reminds me of..."

Ack!  No!  No Jan!   :wacko:

That would be good ol' Sola in the shrubbery.

[!--EDIT|L_Jonté|Dec 3 2002, 03:57 AM--]

L_Jonté

Muahaha!
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2002, 07:57:12 PM »

Thanks!  And he wouldn't be Sola without the poetry.   :P                    

alustriel

Muahaha!
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2002, 07:57:55 PM »
Ah, that's just too true.  I love it.   :D                    

Tsuru

Muahaha!
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2002, 07:58:24 PM »

I will be good, I will be good, I will be good.... really, I can behave myself, really I can... (goes back to writing before she gets herself in trouble ;D )                    

alustriel

Muahaha!
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2002, 07:59:21 PM »
*pokes Tsuru*

Tell!  :lol:                    

L_Jonté

Muahaha!
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2002, 08:02:38 PM »
*pokes Tsuru*

I know what she's not telling!  Just think about what you originally said... the words you chose... the actvity going on behind the bushes...  Heh.   :D                    

Tsuru

Muahaha!
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2002, 08:02:51 PM »
*pokes Tsuru*

Urp! It's not my fault, it really isn't! Lisa just *had* to do this when I'm working on lovetalks..ROFL!  My mind has been in the gutter since last night (blush)

But I'm still laughing at the mental images I'm getting ;)

Tsuru

L_Jonté

Muahaha!
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2002, 08:05:16 PM »
But I'm still laughing at the mental images I'm getting

We're just a pack o' perverts.   :P                    

Tsuru

Muahaha!
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2002, 08:12:59 PM »
But I'm still laughing at the mental images I'm getting

We're just a pack o' perverts.   :P
                   And proud of it!

So help me if I start writing x-rated dialogs, I'm gonna blame 'em on you, woman! ROFL! (wonders why her mind won't get off this track once it gets going)                    

L_Jonté

Muahaha!
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2002, 08:18:35 PM »
And proud of it!

So help me if I start writing x-rated dialogs, I'm gonna blame 'em on you, woman! ROFL! (wonders why her mind won't get off this track once it gets going)
Oh my dear, you must read this...                    

Tsuru

Muahaha!
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2002, 08:24:25 PM »
                   And I thought *I* was a bad influence...LOL! (runs off to her library's website to check the catalog)

And omi, they actually have both those ;) My library is gonna get sick of me putting books on hold online!

L_Jonté

Muahaha!
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2002, 08:42:46 PM »
This is me stirring up controversey by contributing to the delinquency of grown wenches.  For my next trick, I shall run witrh scissors!                    

Tsuru

Muahaha!
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2002, 09:08:47 PM »
This is me stirring up controversey by contributing to the delinquency of grown wenches.  For my next trick, I shall run witrh scissors!
                   Ok, so we're a dreadful influence on each other, and ain't it fun? ;)

Now when do we see another one of those? (snicker)

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
Muahaha!
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2002, 09:39:45 PM »
Lisa, I love it! (It's much more fun than the fairies!) The sad part from my perspective is that I actually stopped to think of what shrubbery-related (or whatnot) poem he might have been referencing. :-)

This also had the advantage of picking on everyone more or less equally (although I would have put Kelsey above Anomen myself). Encore, encore!

By the way, would you be willing to tell us a little about your artistic process? Are these digitally-created images? Colored-pencil work that is scanned and then converted to mechanical shading? Spontaneous generation at its finest? :-)                    

[!--EDIT|weimer|Dec 2 2002, 10:11 PM--]

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
Muahaha!
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2002, 10:00:12 PM »
I have taken a temporary hiatus from (over-)analyzing things here, so I will merely say that this is a lovely article (thanks for the pointer!) that addresses some important issues while seemingly remaining stuck unawares in a mire of heterosexuality. "I think that the sexual love between a man and a woman is the most powerful force in the universe," she says. I'll leave that with a quote from Sappho that could be construed as suggestively on-topic: "The moon has set, and the Pleiades; it is midnight, the time is going by and I recline alone."                    

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
Muahaha!
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2002, 10:10:00 PM »
This also had the advantage of picking on everyone more or less equally (although I would have put Kelsey about Anomen myself).
                   That's sweet, but he who gets the girl (or in this case, already has the girl in the bushes) truly has the last laugh, I would say. :)                    
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Sphira

Muahaha!
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2002, 10:20:03 PM »
:blink: *peers at artical* People are getting all shocked over adultry and masturbation in a romance novel? Yeah, masturbation isn't a keen topic and all but hissy fits over adultry? (No, you guys aren't hissy fitting but the publishers are?) What was the Bridges of Madison County about? Or did this fly over my head because of various (social/mental/chronological) reasons ? *le sigh* People.

As for the picture...  :lol: Made me smile quite a bit! It looks like Jonte-sama drew the picture might of inked it (?) and used a image program to color it. That's what I used to do before I broke my scanner. But now I got a stylus and all is right with the world. ^_^

And Amone and Kelsey look so cute together! :wub:

*hides from Jason-sama!!* :D                    

L_Jonté

Muahaha!
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2002, 10:21:34 PM »
Ok, so we're a dreadful influence on each other, and ain't it fun? ;)

Now when do we see another one of those? (snicker)
                   Yes! It is fun!  :lol:

As for seeing another... not for awhile I'm afraid.  I'll be sitting up tonight doing layouts for the final pages of my current Jayne story A'Soulin, and the layouts for all of her next adventure Between the Dark and the Dawn.  Also, I think I finally have the right script plan in mind for the mini I'll need to put together for APE.  Much to do, much to do.  (Too much to do!)

This lil cartoon was half done and I managed to finish it today because I was unexpectedly at loose ends.  :)                      

L_Jonté

Muahaha!
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2002, 10:28:10 PM »
Lisa, I love it! (It's much more fun than the fairies!) The sad part from my perspective is that I actually stopped to think of what shrubbery-related (or whatnot) poem he might have been referencing. :-)

:rolleyes:  shrubbery-related wasn't quite what I had in mind.

This also had the advantage of picking on everyone more or less equally (although I would have put Kelsey above Anomen myself). Encore, encore!

Well, I think I made him slightly taller.   :P

By the way, would you be willing to tell us a little about your artistic process? Are these digitally-created images? Colored-pencil work that is scanned and then converted to mechanical shading? Spontaneous generation at its finest? :-)

Well, lessee... This particular piece was drawn in pencil, transferred via graphite paper to bristol board, inked with technical pens, scanned, then cleaned up, colored and lettered in the computer.  Unfortunately, I just don't have the room to work in real paints these days.                    

[!--EDIT|L_Jonté|Dec 3 2002, 06:28 AM--]

Tsuru

Muahaha!
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2002, 10:34:14 PM »
:blink: *peers at artical* People are getting all shocked over adultry and masturbation in a romance novel? Yeah, masturbation isn't a keen topic and all but hissy fits over adultry? (No, you guys aren't hissy fitting but the publishers are?) What was the Bridges of Madison County about? Or did this fly over my head because of various (social/mental/chronological) reasons ? *le sigh* People.
I suspect it's because some publishers still yearn for the days of Harlequin's "poor girl meets man, man falls in love with girl, takes girl away to live happily and richly ever after" and the scene ends at the bedroom door. (Ok, so they were all over my house growing up, my grandmother loved them :P )

The bodice rippers *are* a lot more explicit than they used to be, but masturbation is one topic that I've rarely seen in them. I read them for research, I tell you, research! (yeah, they'll believe that one.. LOL!) Come to think on it, it's usually the "bad woman" who is an enemy of the heroine who is the one who commits adultery, not the heroine and her hero :)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: