Author Topic: Item Upgrade: Haer'Dalis' swords  (Read 8312 times)

Userunfriendly

Item Upgrade: Haer'Dalis' swords
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2002, 11:59:48 PM »
"Yes, I mean just like Belm. Really. Try it!
Haer'Dalis double wielding Kundane and Chaos will attack 3/round, 4/round if spinning, and can actually kill things by attribute drain fast enough I guess.
I like more to have him double wield Kundane and Water's Talon anyway... (kundane off-hand, obviously). This is really likely to kill ... almost anything..."

serje, have you ever tried improved hasting him?  

i was able to spin harry with offensive spin energized into 8 or 9 attacks per round,  its amazing, and despite documentation to the contrary, you can indeed stack offensive spin and improved haste.....

mobius327

« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2002, 11:58:30 AM »
*sheepishly* where is waters edge anyway? I've never found it.                    

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2002, 03:31:28 PM »
Water's Edge is in Ust Natha inside one of the Drow Houses. I think it's the Quile's Brain quest, but it could be the House Jellat Soul Gem thing.                    

Bulmasan

« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2002, 04:47:56 PM »

But on the other hand piercing swords are a lot more obvious for upgrading cause our haer dalis isn't really a powerhouse , but rather one for the sneaksmantrade (oh, he is built so fragile)

have fun
cheers

Ogre gloves + girdle of fortitude + offensive spin = powerhouse . Although at 17 strength he's already reasonably strong; it's his typical bard constitution that gets him in trouble, especially with the "wizard beserk" script I like to give him. ^_^

There's a patch on the Baldurdash page that permits bards to wear the Gauntlets of Ogre Power, which they *are* supposed to be able to do. For some reason it doesn't appear to be included in the general purpose Baldurdash fix patch. http://members.rogers.com/mrkevvy/fixes.html                    

[!--EDIT|Bulmasan|Dec 2 2002, 12:49 AM--]

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: