Author Topic: Iltha Windspear  (Read 3795 times)

chevalier des Trois-Tours

Iltha Windspear
« on: November 20, 2002, 06:16:03 PM »
The first time I played BG2 I got the impression from talking to her that she is to become my lady. I was quite disappointed afterwards... Now I'm thinking about putting this my way, which is of course a romance NPC of bard class ie pure bard or skald with some lesser paladin abilities and LG as a paladin's daughter committed to the cause, or maybe even a female paladin. No closer details at this time. I repeat: *thinking about*. Any for/against's? All comments welcome.                    

Gospel

Iltha Windspear
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2002, 06:56:10 PM »
I agree that she should have much more to say to her knight :)

Me disagree, though, to her being a traveling companion :( It'd make it so... standard, yes? :( Besides, having her as an NPC might be lot like Fallout 2's marriage(s)... IEish: Your love interest walking around with 15 hp and a knife, while fighting Enclavey soldiers ;_;

Finishing a questy, and going back to visit(And neckbite) Illtha cat would be sooooooo cute! :)

Iltha Windspear
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2002, 07:16:58 PM »
If a bard, there's no reason she shouldn't be highlevel. She nows many tales, say something about her also composing ones etc. If a paladin (interesting dialogues) perhaps 2 lev less than PC, but I think bard is better with only some specials added. It's going to be hard to choose... Maybe I'll make the player decide if I can't by giving two options :D

Enriching the quest ending w/o joining her as an NPC is something I also considered. Let her become PC's fiancee, Garren bless it all, maybe even marriage timed, but not necessarily. Certainly this would be an option anyway.                    

Dark Phantom

Iltha Windspear
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2002, 07:17:31 PM »
Besides, if you are playing a female paladin, it is a son who has a crush on you.                    

Iltha Windspear
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2002, 07:29:05 PM »
Besides, if you are playing a female paladin, it is a son who has a crush on you.
                   Uhm..., yes it is. Still, whereas many male PCs tend to like the daughter even in THAT way, I doubt any female PC would fancy the son. I know what I'm talking about as I've read the dialogues in dialog(f).tlk (never played a lady)                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: