Author Topic: Improved Sahuagin City  (Read 1649 times)

Mike B.

Improved Sahuagin City
« on: November 17, 2002, 10:44:42 PM »
I had a small problem in the Improved Sahuagin City.  I saw this reported a month or so ago, now I have the same problem after starting a new game.  I decided to help the Prince. However, after killing all the red Sahu in the middle of the city, the rebel prince and his guards were very hostile.  I guess its not a big deal.  I just wiped him out and got rewarded by the King.  

First thing I did was talk to the high priestess asking me to overthrow the King and received Rebel's Orb.  Then, I went around the city wiping out all the red Sahu, noting one or two red sahu were not improved.  That is, did not carry spear +3, crossbow of speed or potions of healing.  Finally, I got Sekolah's tooth and tried to approach the Prince.  Even his guard at the doorway was red before he spoke his dialogue of let's see the Prince.  The Prince's guards were improved but NOT the Prince.  He did NOT join the battle and had only 2000 XP upon his death.  I thought the readme said something about increased XP based on hit dice. I wonder if the order in which I did the city was the problem: Rebel's Orb, red Sahu and then Sekolahs tooth.  Anyone try it differently and not have a hostile Prince?

The only mods I have installed are the latest versions of Sola, Ease, Ascension and Tactics.                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: