Author Topic: Minsc.cre files in override?  (Read 1398 times)

serjeLeBlade

Minsc.cre files in override?
« on: October 22, 2002, 04:15:34 AM »
I downloaded an edited version of Minsc (as a barbarian) and I was trying to put it in my override direcrtory, when I discovered that there were already some minscX.cre files there!

Provided that I didn't put them there on purpose before :rolleyes: , I'm wondering what mod could have done that (and what would happen if I replace them)...

Any idea about what mod could it be or how to find out?
I have Ascension, Kelsey, Sola, Item upgrade, Ritual, Valen, Improved Illych, Imoen romance...
(Ok, almost everything).
But can't imagine why one of those mods should need to alter the minsc.cre files  ...     :huh:                    

Kish

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2002, 08:19:51 AM »
If you have any form of Baldurdash, it's probably a fix to his weapon proficiencies.                    

serjeLeBlade

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2002, 09:40:30 AM »
But I haven't any...  :unsure:
Thanks anyway...
Backed old files up, using the new ones, we'll see what's gonna happen
 :rolleyes:                    

japheth

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2002, 09:47:12 AM »
If you have the Throne of Bhaal Fixes portion of Baldurdash Remix installed, it copies over minsc8, 9, 10 and 12.cre to your override.

I would of simply patched the appropriate bytes, but IIRC there were 200+ lines worth of patching to do, plus inserting so it wasn't worth the time.                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: