Author Topic: Ilyich  (Read 5945 times)

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
Ilyich
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2002, 06:33:08 PM »
Oh, and while we're on the subject: the tutorial is a great place to see a Wraith Spider. The now-infamous Revenge Spiders were largely based on those bad boys (they have the same special attack ... but the WS almost never hits anyone).                    

hlidskialf

Ilyich
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2002, 12:39:48 AM »
The game could in fact be easily modified to have Player1 recover all spells right at the beginning.

I should have thought of it earlier. Sigh!

It's a simple matter of adding ~ActionOverride(Player1,Rest())~ somewhere. Say, right after Imoen's "wake up you, wake up" comment. Or as an EXTEND_TOP to AR0602.BCS. The rest action recharges spells/items/powers but does not take any time.

My laptop exploded on me so I won't be able to get to it this evening, but I'm sure I can fit it in at some point.
                   LOL - This was the first script edit I ever did. Should be a staple in your mod packs, would be well liked I'm thinking.                    

Kiki

Ilyich
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2002, 08:06:39 PM »
(6) Acrons are now magical. You can summon two dryads and a moose. You know you want to.
                   Has anyone else heard of some new Disney/anime RPG, where as you level up, you get to summon Bambi or Dumbo? Seems like Flower the skunk would be a more useful summons.                    

Userunfriendly

Ilyich
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2002, 07:23:18 PM »
"Flower the skunk would be a more useful summons"

kiki, a nishiruu or hakashar or even the staff of air has stinky cloud powers....

hahahahhahahahhah!!!!

actually have you ever played with "scrlzz"....

built into game, will be a quest spell in rise of the reaver...

drops a cow on target...often wild surges....

but the animation does a bovine bombing run...

poor cow..is actually a really good spell, like ring of ram, ignores magic resist and saves...does some damage, not a lot, and my current ambition in this reinstall of bg tob is to bovine kangaxx to death...

i really am looking foward to version 7, with the acorns...hehehehhe....                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: