Author Topic: 2 quick questions  (Read 2078 times)

Meaningless

2 quick questions
« on: October 10, 2002, 12:39:04 PM »

If I install the kelsey-tob over TDD will it uninstall the normal SOA kelsey ? (or mess up my TDD install ?)

In the sola mod theres a lot of other great stuff (add. encounters, smarter mages etc..), what parts of it can I install without messing up the TDD install ?

Again thanks.                    

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
2 quick questions
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2002, 12:55:03 PM »
No, installing Kelsey-TOB doesn't overwrite Kelsey-SOA. They are two independent halves. By all means, install Kelsey-TOB. :)                    
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Meaningless

2 quick questions
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2002, 03:59:29 PM »
Ok now you're being offensive !!

You.. you.. didn't answer the other question !!

just kidding :)

Installed it thanks.                    

Meanblabla

2 quick questions
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2002, 01:49:35 PM »
Uh you guess.. I was wanting to ask something but I'll nor make a new topic just for the sake of not being seen as 'this guy just comes here to complain' :P , so if you happen to not see it is alright.

Last time I was playing with the sola stuff trying to go solo and everything, (It was before I even installed TDD and all the other stuff) and when I got to the Sahuagin city, I delivered the orb to go to the rebels chief, but instead of talking to me their chief was already with a red circle and he and his guys started to attack me, when I got back to deliver his heart to the king, the priestess there was already dead and all the sahuagins on the kings side  (the only ones who have left, also theres something odd, when they die two skeletons born from their corpses) were also red to me and started attacking, is this some bug or am I really supposed to whipe out the entire sahu race ?

Eocine

2 quick questions
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2002, 03:25:46 AM »
If you attack even one rebel on the way there the leader turns hostile                    

Kish

2 quick questions
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2002, 12:01:43 PM »
If that's true, it's a change with the Tougher Sahaugin City.  In the standard Sahaugin City, you can kill everyone who attacks you and no one will hold it against you.  However, I have encountered a bug where the prince mysteriously goes hostile after I've killed the king for him.                    

2 quick questions
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2002, 06:15:08 AM »
Kish you're right.

So gues I'll have to send somebody invisible til the guy that asks the orb, since these new sahuagins have a bloodlust worthy of the gibberling twelve, they will try to hack and slash me without end, but are you sure even after that they not turn hostile to me ? I dont wanna feel like a munchkin heartless bastard again, reminds me of some girlfriend :P

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
2 quick questions
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2002, 02:52:01 PM »
Can someone describe to me again what is going on with this problem?

I played through the imp sahu city (at least) twice to test it before I released it: once helping the rebels, once killing the rebels. Both times I killed all of the red sahu in the "middle of the city". Both times the final reward-giver was green. In short, everything worked just like it does in the normal sahu city.                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: