Author Topic: Quest Ideas  (Read 69757 times)

DoctorB

Re: Quest Ideas
« Reply #275 on: May 16, 2006, 06:39:05 PM »
I never liked the "Dueling Families of Trademeet" quest.
You either choose to help them or give the Mantle to Logan, but since they both attack you if you give it to either one then it really is a pointless descision with an easy answer.

The quest would be better if there were different rewards for taking different paths, rather than just one good one which becomes a no-brainer when you play again (in fact it's probably a no brainer to begin with). If they would tempt you with different rewards or something. And then perhaps the other side wants vengeance.

Wonder why they bothered giving them their own big houses for one worthless quest.

That Man

Re: Quest Ideas
« Reply #276 on: October 30, 2007, 03:24:00 PM »
I'd like to see the trademeet quests expanded. The two families are supposted to the major player in Amn, so some kind of quests from them (depending on which family you back) would seem in line.  Also, If you play an evil party (which apparently means low rep) you get an opportunity to poision the grove.  The rewards from this a worthless, so I only did it once.  I would like to see some expansion on this.  Who did the gnome work for?

With Maevar and the night knives, the documentation you get to prove his guilt mentions the guild out of Westgate, but that is the night MASKS, which are a vampire thieves guild.  Given Bhodi's efforts to establish the same, I would think there was some kind of connection

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: