Author Topic: Problems with Solaufein  (Read 1290 times)

Ladyhawk

Problems with Solaufein
« on: September 30, 2002, 09:13:16 AM »
After installing the Mod I reloaded my current game (just gotten out of the Underdark) and found Solaufein where he was supposed to be (north of Elhan). Problem is, when I talk to him a dialogue box appears, but there's not text in it!

I randomly clicked my mouse cursor where replies *should* have been, and he "said" something else and teleported off. The second time I tried this he did come into my party, but still there was not dialogue text in the box.

Help, please!                      

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
Problems with Solaufein
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2002, 09:33:03 AM »
I suspect that when you installed the mod, your dialog.tlk file was write-protected, either because you had a mod/cheat tool open when you installed it, or because it happens to be set read-only on your HD. Uninstall Solaufein, close all other BG2-related programs (and BG2 itself!), check the read/write flag on the Properties for dialog.tlk and try again.

Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: