Author Topic: Solaufein mod \ shadowkeeper question  (Read 1535 times)

Xanar of House Kiran

Solaufein mod \ shadowkeeper question
« on: October 09, 2002, 11:38:48 AM »
I just installed the Sola mod over v1.03 of TDD and then the Valen mod. May be nothing but, I can't locate Solaufein or Valen in the "out of party" character editor(I was peeking at new npcs). I don't want to modify them, I just want to be sure this is normal so I don't have problems later on. This is a new game so I can reinstall them if I need to and replay the Irenicus dungeon.Thanks in advance!                    

INeedTheNetInMyRoom

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2002, 12:12:04 PM »
You don't see any player-made characters in the edit out of party characters menu, unless if you kicked them out. They only show up in shadowkeeper when you get them into your party.                    

hlidskialf

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2002, 12:39:05 PM »
Actually that's only partially correct. SK will show all NPCs in your game that are in the Baldur.gam file. Since most new npcs are added with the much preferable script method, they don't appear in SK. However, once an NPC has performed the JoinParty() action, they will be saved in the baldur.gam file in your savegame. They will stay there whether they remain in your party or not. Just an FYI. ;)                    

Xanar of House Kiran

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2002, 12:40:18 PM »
Thanks, INeedTheNetInMyRoom. Guess I'm off to the Underdark.                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: