Author Topic: Sola v71 romance not working--please help!  (Read 1381 times)

darkrose

Sola v71 romance not working--please help!
« on: September 01, 2002, 10:51:31 PM »
Hey all,

I started a new BG2 game a while ago to test out the Solaufein romance, since the last time I played it was very early on, before a lot of his dialogue had been added. When I left Ust'Natha, he spawned twice. Regardless of whether I took him into my party at that point, or if I wait until after I talk to Elhan, and regardless of which of him I pick (sincer there are two) none of his dialogue actually happens. I get the music, and "Hello there" but nothing else. The CLUAConsole trick also gives me nothing but "Hello there."

Aside from some minor item patches (the Cloak of Mirroring animation; throwing axe icon for Azuredge), the only other big mod I have is Ascension. I installed that after Sola v61, but since then I've installed v71. The "Hello there" problem occurred with both versions. I'm not using any of the nother components of the Sola mod pack.

Help, please?                    

Kish

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2002, 11:48:10 PM »
Here's a question that might be important: Did you uninstall Solaufein61 before installing Solaufein71, or install 71 over 61?                    

darkrose

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2002, 09:41:20 AM »
I uninstalled 61, then reinstalled it. When that didn't fix the problem, I uninstalled 61, then installed 71.                    

darkrose

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2002, 09:41:28 AM »
Problem solved. I uninstalled BG2 and ToB completely, then reinstalled. I added the complete Baldurdash fix pack, and then the Sola mod pack, but *not* Ascension. When I do add it, I'll use the Weimer version.  :)                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: