Author Topic: Blarrghish! ;_; Or: That darn Kangaxx! :D  (Read 6986 times)

Littiz

Blarrghish! ;_; Or: That darn Kangaxx! :D
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2002, 02:51:37 PM »
Immy kitty has the bestest voice, bestest portrait, bestest personality, and is the mostest mostest mostest bestest bestest mosterererest beautiful girl in Faerun, right sir? :D
You have a new friend now, Gospel :rolleyes:                    

Aubrey

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2002, 02:56:01 PM »
@jcompton --

Oh, you mean, you like the sarcastic comments that I made speaking as myself that Wes co-opted to become Imoen dialogue?

Yes, that's exactly what I mean. The only problem is that I didn't know that you actually wrote it.  :) Well done.

@ Weimer --

This is a really interesting comment, because Jason Compton wrote pretty much all of the Imoen banter and I don't actually like Jaheira. :-)

I couldn't know that Jason wrote Imoen's banter, could I? :)
From Solaufein's lines, however, I perceived a somehow possitive attitude towards Imoen and Jaheira, that's why I said you like them. Aparently I'm wrong, but if you hadn't told, I would still believed you liked Jaheira.

My favorite "personality-wise" non-mod NPCs are ... Imoen, Valygar, Mazzy, Keldorn.

Having said my opinion about Imoen, I will agree about the rest three. Keldorn comes first in my preference --it's always him who kills Bodhi. What a terrific guy!-- and Valygar comes second, but actually quite close to dear Keldorn, and not just for his nice hair :D. Mazzy is the sweetest female of the game. She seems balanced and wise to me. And her voice, well, it's really something!

I'm continually torn about Korgan -- he has a lovely brogue and some excellent intelligent dialogue

Just one thing about Korgan: Never before had true evil been so hilarious. Absolutely hilarious!

Nalia is a very "realistic" character, but it is my personal opinion that she embodies a kind of "unaware" altruism and lack of wisdom that actually does more harm than good.

Nalia's character hasn't been worked out properly, and I wouldn't agree that she embobies so much altruism -- thought it definitely appears like that; it's probably humanism in some incoherent and "unfinished" manner rather than anything else, in my humble opinion.                    

Aubrey

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2002, 03:00:28 PM »
Posted on Aug 27 2002, 11:51 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Immy kitty has the bestest voice, bestest portrait, bestest personality, and is the mostest mostest mostest bestest bestest mosterererest beautiful girl in Faerun, right sir?

You have a new friend now, Gospel  

And for those who didn't understand, let me introduce you Immy's boyfriend: my good friend, Littiz! :P :D                    

[!--EDIT|Aubrey|Aug 28 2002, 12:01 AM--]

Gospel

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2002, 07:23:48 PM »
Errrr... :D

My swashy is Immy kitty's boyfriend, I would like to think :)

But I know I won't be alone in trying( Note: I said 'trying', Quitchy! :) ) to play Immy kitty's romance in the Relationship mod :D

So I shouldn't pretend to be, meow ^_^

Userunfriendly

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2002, 11:13:40 PM »
aubrey, buddy, keldy, vaygar, and mazzy are 3 of my most disliked npcs....

immie, who squels so pretty, but i keep telling her its for her own good, got shoved into the bun bun transmogrifier and came out with high level super traps and upgraded thief skills...

i had jan as a assassin mage, but he kept trying to poison and backstab with a turnip...no, jan, it wont work!!!!
but i might try immie as a straight assassin, then dual late into mage...

lets hear it for immie...she isnt as good as jan, but a heck of a lot more fun!!!!

kish,

"(It might be fun to play an Inquisitor/Sorcerer pseudo-dual or Undead Hunter/Sorcerer pseudo-dual...or perhaps an Archer/Sorcerer...sometime.) "

bun bun version 6 HAS all the immunies of a chavalier, and unded hunter, and is immune to timestop, imprison, maze...has perminent g acuity, and spell turning...

i designed her for soloing ascention, and sola on insane...

now i am going to post version 7, basic immunites, but less, but a kensai-cleric conjuror...

and work a little on alsons request, bunny of doom...a bunny familiar that has the same stats as a red dragon, and with demogorgon claws...giggle...

Gospel

« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2002, 11:28:58 PM »
Can there be a male Swashybuckler/Cleric, sir? :)

Still using edged weapons, though ^_^

That would be great! :D *purrs* :D

Can the bun bunnies be imported characters, so you can change their name and such? ?:)

Mrrrrow.... ^_^

Edit: I like Swashybuckler/Cleric more ^_^

[!--EDIT|Gospel|Aug 28 2002, 06:36 AM--]

Aubrey

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2002, 02:33:21 AM »
aubrey, buddy, keldy, vaygar, and mazzy are 3 of my most disliked npcs....

User, my friend, there are two ways to look at it: one is to consider them merely as "characters", you know, like you and me; and the second one is to judge them by their general abilities and what they can offer in a more powerful playing style like yours. I think that's our difference.  I usually play with NPC's whose characters I like. For example, I have never tried Edwin, and I think I never will.

Anyway, it seems they all melt down to personal tastes. Obviously there is not a lot to say about that. I don't mind your disliking of Keldy, and I hope you don't mind I don't very much like Imoen. I wouldn't dare to tell I dislike her. It's not true. I just don't like her veeeery much.   :)

Littiz

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2002, 10:58:02 AM »
I just don't like her veeeery much
While you definitely should  B) :D                    

Aubrey

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2002, 04:48:25 PM »
While you definitely should  

Why? Because she's my friend's girlfriend?  :P Oh, okay. I'll make a try. :rolleyes:  :D                    

Littiz

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2002, 04:44:31 AM »
@Aubrey, I mostly play with female PCs, I cannot be
her boyfriend!
Let's call it a platonic "appreciation"
:D

alson

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2002, 07:07:18 AM »
and work a little on alsons request, bunny of doom...a bunny familiar that has the same stats as a red dragon, and with demogorgon claws...giggle...
                   Does anyone remember it's name?
We're talking about the killer bunny (or was it a chinchilla?  :D ) from the movie: "Monthy Pyton and the Holy Grail".
User Vs. Pyton, round one...  :D  :P                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: