Author Topic: Umm... helpies. please? ^_^  (Read 2513 times)

Gospel

Umm... helpies. please? ^_^
« on: August 24, 2002, 07:15:08 AM »
*rolls around* Rrrrr ^_^

Super super sorry if this has nothing do to with the Additional Tactical Encounters component, but... meowwow! :)

Umm... I just finished Haer Dalis' quest, and exited the Five Flagons Inn... then the Anomen guy was like "My sister rots, how dare you stand idle!!!???", so me'sa said "Ok, we'll go to your house" and stuff ^_^

THEN, that Keldorn guy wanted to see his family, so I sent him away :D

I went right over to pick him up (At the Radiant Heart headquarters), but I couldn't find him ?:)

I think he's supposed to be in the room with Melvin sir ?:D

*purrs* So I went outside and rested, went back in.... nopies. Checked his house, he wasn't there, went back.... nopies. :D

Yikes! :)

Does anyone know where to find that fossil? *spinnnnnn!* ^_^

If it helps, I have Sanchuudoku. :) The Kuroisan guyo chased my party all around the Council of Six Building, and killed Bylanna, Corgeig Axehand, 3 guards, and my party(besides the PC) ;_;

But I beat him, powwow! :D

Err... anyhow.... does anyone happen to know where I can find Keldorn? :) The only other mod I have installed is Kelsey :D

Thankies super muchies! :)

Edit: Yowch!!! The period in the thread title was supposed to be one of them.... commas :)

[!--EDIT|Gospel|Aug 24 2002, 02:20 PM--]

reiella

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2002, 11:36:55 AM »
What text/line did Keldorn give?

Keldorn's family tidbit takes a day or so before he's done and returns to the Order.

[ Add ]
By one day, it is meant a full 24 hours as well.                    

[!--EDIT|reiella|Aug 24 2002, 12:37 PM--]

Aubrey

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2002, 04:39:53 PM »
If you want Keldorn to stay with you, after spending a full (game) day with his family, you have to accompany him at his estate and give him your "permission" to do so. Then, exit and return after a day.

But, if you have sent him away, it might not be possible to acquire him back. When Keldorn asks to visit his family there occurs a little side quest once you step in. Then you have to help Keldorn facing his dilemma and taking a decision on a family issue. It's after that has finished that he asks you to allow him to spend some time with his wife.

My suggestion: go back to a previous save game, visit Keldorn's estate and after his dialogue with Maria (his wife) go out and visit Anomen's estate. And there wouldn't be any problem since both of these estates are located in Government District.

Gospel

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2002, 06:03:27 PM »
[ Add ]
By one day, it is meant a full 24 hours as well.
Oh, okies! :)

Thankies ma'am ^_^

Gospel

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2002, 06:10:18 PM »
My suggestion: go back to a previous save game, visit Keldorn's estate and after his dialogue with Maria (his wife) go out and visit Anomen's estate. And there wouldn't be any problem since both of these estates are located in Government District.
Yow ;_;

Thankies ma'am(?), but I don't seem to have one :'(

I actually sent him away so I wouldn't have to be one of those Fed-Ex guys! :D

*purrs* I'll think of something! ^_^

But I think I have another problem, too ?:)

If I tell Anomen not to kill the Saerk guy, who will I talk to? ?:) Since missus Bylanna is dead ;_;

Thankies! :)

Userunfriendly

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2002, 08:41:33 PM »
you should download dan simpsons excellent spoiler guide...answers every question you might have with any part of the game....

kuro goober can be easily spoofed and killed...his big advantage is his stacked spell immunites, like undead sola, so just run away, or use th ring of ram to push him into a building, and then wait until they drop, takes about 3 turns.or so, for me, then a conventional assault always works for me..

a few acid immunity scrolls help, give to teh fighter who will actually take him down...

then loot!!!                    

Gospel

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2002, 10:51:27 PM »
Thankies everyone! :)

I just rested some more, then went back in, and he was there :D

*purrs* :) I didn't have an acid immunity scroll, sir ^_^ And even with -6 AC, he almost always hits ;_;

Aubrey

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2002, 01:25:32 AM »
I'm curious, Gospel, how you are supposed to carry on with Anomen's quest if Bylanna is dead?

Let us know what happens, okay?

Gospel

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2002, 01:27:13 AM »
I'm curious, Gospel, how you are supposed to carry on with Anomen's quest if Bylanna is dead?

Let us know what happens, okay?

If I tell Anomen not to kill the Saerk guy, who will I talk to? ?:) Since missus Bylanna is dead ;_;

Hehe :)

I will, ma'am ^_^ Thankies :D

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: