Author Topic: exp cap  (Read 2609 times)

CmdrCD

exp cap
« on: August 21, 2002, 08:01:33 AM »
Question: when I use the easy to use mod and I just want to remove the exp cap from the game, do I have to install any other mods or components to make it work ?

My intention is to use it with together with ascension                    

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
exp cap
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2002, 03:23:33 PM »
As always, the components are independent. The web page mentions this in bold now, IIRC.

You may install only the XP cap remover and skip the other components. You may then install Asc/WeiDU. Everything will be fine.

CmdrCD

exp cap
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2002, 11:22:41 AM »
Thank you for the reply. Now I have another question.
I installed the xcap-remover, now I get over 8,000,000 XP and it says next level will be at -1. Whats up with that ?                    

Kish

exp cap
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2002, 11:47:59 AM »
Maximum level without the XP cap is 40.  The XP cap remover is only relevant to a class/multi-class/dual-class which normally gets capped below level 40.                    

exp cap
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2002, 07:47:09 PM »
Well, that sucks. I get max lvl 40 with XP cap and also lvl 40 with the cap removed. Is there  any way in the whole wide world how I can get lvl 80 and above?
I dont want to see my hard earned XP wasted once I reach 8,000,000                    

Gospel

exp cap
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2002, 07:56:56 PM »
Well, that sucks. I get max lvl 40 with XP cap and also lvl 40 with the cap removed. Is there  any way in the whole wide world how I can get lvl 80 and above?
I dont want to see my hard earned XP wasted once I reach 8,000,000
I think there's something that lets you get up to level 50.... :D

That's it, though :)

CmdrCD

exp cap
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2002, 11:50:13 AM »
i know i can get 50 with shadow keeper, but thats no solution.
I guess I have to "adjust" my character level manually every time i have earned a level-up.                    

Milliardo Peacecraft

exp cap
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2002, 02:25:28 AM »
There's an XP Cap remover that lets you go all the way up to lvl 50 at Sorcerer's Place. Not sure if it's compatible with WeiDU mods, but so far I don't have any problems with it.                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: