Author Topic: Two big Whoopies...one bug and one dont need...  (Read 2061 times)

Userunfriendly

Two big Whoopies...one bug and one dont need...
« on: August 20, 2002, 10:59:24 PM »
hey wes, i know you are really good about support, so you should know there are a couple of errors, one in the item upgrade mod, and one in ease of use...

item upgrade, you did mention in the read me the items are not checked by game engine, so you can wear with magic armor, and such, but are you aware they stack with themselves???

if you are running with tashia and jahiera, and play sorc or mage, you can legally get two sorc rings.. i did, and i tried wearing both, and it works...lots of spells, lots of spells...

minor, i bey you will correct at some future date, or not, as it is quite fun and i really enjoy it...

ease of use, i downloaded and read the read me....one component you mentioned, teh gliding effect of a character if they have certain regen items, and this component will fix by restoring the normal, non drow avatar...

you DONT need to include this component at ALL...

if someone has this problem, have them equipp a cursed item, like the bracers of binding on the side of a building in ust natha, and then cast remove curse...you can even cast on anyone and i think it works..but their normal avatar is restored and fully normal...

so a simple workaround works for this bug....

well, downloaded the newest sola, and am seriously enjoying it as always...

this time i will beat eclipse..using bun bun version 5...giggle....

version 5 has immunity to charm, hold fear, leval drain...and constant perminent g acuity....giggle....

:rolleyes:  B)  :P  :D

thanks, wes!!!                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: