Author Topic: Oh... another Ease of Use request-a-majig? :)  (Read 13145 times)

Gospel

Oh... another Ease of Use request-a-majig? :)
« on: August 08, 2002, 10:25:57 AM »
Well.. meowmeow *purrs* Umm... there are some quests and areas and stuff where you have to bop animals :'(

Do you'se think it might be possible to change them around, sirs and ma'ams? :D *spin!*

Like in the Copper Coronet, you don't have to fight the bestmaster guyo.... but you gets platemail, an expensive-ish scroll, and a super-duper enchanted bow! :D Howevew, fighting him means you have to fight three(?) kitties and four(?) bears. Right before that, a winter wolfie puppy :(

Maybe it would be nice to remove that encounter-ish and add the tuigan bow/platemail/scroll as rewards for freeing Hendak, instead? ?:D Then Tabitha would still be alive, looking cute! ^_^

Another area is the de'Arnise keep :( The poor doggies :'(

Maybes make it so they don't automatically turn hostile? :D I don't attack them anyways, but Aerie throws pebbles :( I knows you can turn off AI, but... meowf ;_;

In Windspear Hills, there's a hostile cute doggy. In Umar Hills, a cutie kitty is hostile :(

And maybe the final one... removing the animal encounters in Trademeet? :D (I don't mean to pretend it never happened, but just to remove the militia/animal fights. Like the one that happens when you arrive. The dialogue might seem out of place, but.... woof!) :)

May seem pointless to a lot of people, but I like wolfies and kitties and doggies! *purrs* :D

*sniffs a glass pigeon!* Thankies :D

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: