Author Topic: Improved Oasis II - Combat Enhancement  (Read 4572 times)

Offline SimDing0™

• Back In Black
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Word Enhancer
Improved Oasis II - Combat Enhancement
« on: April 01, 2004, 10:32:12 AM »
Yup, I've released an "improved battles" mod. Improved Oasis II now comes with an OPTION (you don't have to include it) to upgrade the Oasis combat. I'm after some feedback on this... it's had substantial testing from SixOfSpades, but different opinions are always nice.

Bear in mind a few things:

- I'm not a stickler for the rules. Some things I've done are slightly illegal, but unless you can provide a good reason for something sucking other than "dnd sez so", I'm unlikely to be inclined to change it. Please don't assume that it can't be fun without being legal, because that's rubbish. In any case, core isn't TOO bad, but once you go higher, your ass is mine. :)
- The battle should respond to difficulty. Tell me what's to easy/hard... I can't beat it above core, but I'm rubbish at tough battles.
- I'd quite like it to fit in fairly well with the rest of the game. Among other things, this means it shouldn't stand out as ridiculously hard on normal playing difficulties.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: