Author Topic: F/M/T's and HLA's  (Read 3402 times)

Sirdan

F/M/T's and HLA's
« on: August 05, 2002, 11:30:47 AM »
ok, F/M/T's (and F/M/C's) with the exp. cap remover (Ease-of-use mod) can reach lvl's 40/40/40. What happens with the HLA's. I know that they take Fighters and Thieves and if you have the Baldurdash's fixpack installed you take also the extra spells. What happens with the mage's spells (summon planetar, comet etc.) Is there a fix out there or should I add them via SK in each lvl up?                    

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
F/M/T's and HLA's
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2002, 11:54:51 AM »
There's no official fix because there isn't "enough room" in the game tables to give them all of the mage spells.

I once made a "powergamer compromise" fix that took out stuff like "deathblow" and "scribe scrolls" to make room for things like planetar, dragon's breath and alacrity. But I'm sure there are people out there who rely on greater deathblow and warcry and whatnot. :-)

Catalyst

F/M/T's and HLA's
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2002, 12:00:01 PM »
Originally, the Fighter/Mage/Cleric would get Fighter and Cleric abilities, and the F/M/T would get Fighter and Thief abilities.

The best fix for this I've seen can be found at Sabre's site:
http://www.users.bigpond.com/qtnt/BGII%20patches.htm

Hit the "High Level Abilities" link and check the readme for details.                    

Sirdan

F/M/T's and HLA's
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2002, 12:07:02 PM »
Thanks a lot guys  :rolleyes:

one thing here:

I have just recently discovered your site weimer and IT ROCKS!!  :)

And btw, this portrait ROCKS!!                    

[!--EDIT|Sirdan|Aug 5 2002, 07:10 PM--]

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
F/M/T's and HLA's
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2002, 12:07:27 PM »
I once made a "powergamer compromise" fix that took out stuff like "deathblow" and "scribe scrolls" to make room for things like planetar, dragon's breath and alacrity. But I'm sure there are people out there who rely on greater deathblow and warcry and whatnot. :-)
                   What about packing a couple of varieties into Ease? One lighter on fighter abilities, one lighter on thief abilities?                    
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: