Author Topic: Who are you?  (Read 5232 times)

Lump

Who are you?
« on: July 29, 2002, 06:48:30 PM »
Hi all,

hope you like the idea a bit. To say the truth - this is not my "main forum". But there are some nice people here, too. And if you meet nice people you always want to now a bit more about them. :)

Would you like it to say a bit about you?
Most of you dit not write so mutch in the profile :(

About me:

Interest: Roleplaying (PC and P&P), Cats, Fantasy & SF Literature and Films
  B)

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
Who are you?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2002, 11:30:50 PM »
Since you ask so nicely, I'll add a few words here (although I have this sinking suspicion that everyone already knows what I look like by truncating the Sola url to obtain a homepage with some wessy details on it).

Male, 24, USA, California, Berkeley, computer science PhD student, hiking, cooking, fantasy, science fiction, reading, philosophy, mathematics (especially logic and analysis), useless trivia and literary references, poetry with rhyme and meter, scenic vistas, photography, good movies, music in other languages (notably French, Japanese, Korean and Mandarin), walking quickly.

Blucher

Who are you?
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2002, 03:46:31 PM »
Well, since you ask here's a link where one can find all they ever wanted to know.

http://www.carpenoctem.tv/military/blucher.html

:)                    

Gospel

Who are you?
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2002, 04:56:35 PM »
Sex: Male :D

Locationalismo!: USA *purrs* :D

Me like kitties, and bunnies, and doggies, and foxes, and dolphins, and mousies, and snakes, and hamsters(They have paws of fury! Woo!)..... almost every animal *miaows* :D

Me's likes Imoen, too! Pink haired angel with pink hair! Her voice is super dreamy.... :)

I'm a swashybuckler, too! How's about you? :D Twang! :D

alustriel

Who are you?
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2002, 05:44:21 PM »
Gospel, you are just so cute.  :)
----------------------------------------

Hmmm me?  I'm a Sola fan from waaaay back in the beginning ages of the mod.

I'm an FWP Moderator, and seem to have been appointed "LoreMaster" by those seeking Realms information.  :huh:  Being a D&D manual collector and packrat has it's advantages, or disadvantages, depending on how you look at it.  ;)  I occasionally have a good idea or two to toss at the actual modders. :D  Currently, I'm helping out with the Allies of the Shadows Mod digging up ideas for Dan on banters and such.

Sometime fanfiction writer and avid BGII player.  I'm origionally from the US, but am now a landed immigrant in Canada with my family.
-------
EDIT:
Awww heck.  Everyone else is putting their ages in...

*yes, I'm old.  :P *                    

[!--EDIT|alustriel|Aug 4 2002, 10:36 AM--]

Artemidore

Who are you?
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2002, 06:00:49 PM »
Ok, let's talk about me:

Age: 20 (I was twenty, and I won't let anybody say it is the nicest age of life)

Gender: male in life, but it's not so strict when I play game like BGII

I like: cats, Marguerite Duras, walking quickly, Lubitsch, Abba, roleplaying, falling in love (once every month), statistics, running, smoking (and it's not very convenient if you also like running), economics, Borges, changing often my signature on discussion boards, Corneille (Toujours aimer, toujours souffrir, toujours mourir, ie Always loving, always suffering, always dying)

I dislike: dogs, the darkest day (only my subjective opinion, of course), psychoanalisis                    

[!--EDIT|Artemidore|Aug 4 2002, 02:38 AM--]

alson

Who are you?
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2002, 06:49:27 PM »
OK, my turn.

Name: Adam

Sex: Male

Education: High school begins when the summer ends  :(  :angry: ... Also learning for a B.A. at Genetic Engineering.

Hobbies: Basketball, swimming, scuba-diving, field trips, dogs, programming, computers, music, pool parties (hey, it's summer now :)), and sleeping :D .                    

[!--EDIT|alson|Aug 4 2002, 07:13 PM--]

Artemidore

Who are you?
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2002, 07:40:56 PM »
Oh, and I like gospel, I mean gospel music, but not only!  :P
Long live the kitties!                    

Kylindra

Who are you?
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2002, 09:12:45 PM »

Currently : Raleigh NC

Education : High School, current

walking fast, reading non-stop, listening to foreign music (ENglish\Korean (dependes on mood), Japanese),science,fantasy,science-fiction,physics, computer programming                    

Gospel

Who are you?
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2002, 02:10:07 AM »
Thankies missus Alustriel ^_^

*purrs* Kitties go! :D

Edit: Oops

[!--EDIT|Gospel|Aug 4 2002, 11:09 AM--]

Lazarus Long

Who are you?
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2002, 08:50:59 AM »
Name: Douglas (that hasn't anything to di with that **** Company, it's from Douglas R.Hofstaedter(spelling?)

Sex: Male

Location: Berlin, Germany and/or Shadowdale, Aventurien, far far away exploring the Galaxy  :D

What I like: RPG's, PC-Games, anything other that has to do with PC's ;) (atm I'm trieing to teach myself C), Cats, Dogs, Forests and Nature in generell, wandern (hiking?), make long bycicle-trips (this year two weeks with luggage in sweden and Poland). Listen to music, READING  (very much, especially SF and Fantasy) (both german and english books)

What I dislike: Windoof (but I have to use it :( ), people/Organisation who destroy Nature without thinking about the consequences, people/Organisation who exploit people in the third World, Fanatics (regardless of religion), Bush *duckandruntoasaveplace*                    

Doune

Who are you?
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2002, 10:21:28 AM »
Move aside, the "Krauts" are taking over! :P

Sex: male

Likes: RPG's, historical KoSim's, strategical and tactical wargames (both PC and otherwise), reading history-stuff (mainly 19th and 20th Century; including military history) and of course cats (though I'm unfortunately allergic to them)

Folkert

P.S.: @ Lazarus  "...Aventurien..." ?! :blink:    Spalter, Spalter!!!  ;)                    

Neil

Who are you?
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2002, 10:37:08 AM »
Well I guess ill play along :P

Name: Neil
Hobbies: Running this place and FWP, messing around with Lightwave and general 3D programs.

Likes: IE games, NWN, Morrowind, reading, Music, Web Design, Helping Others, PNP Roleplay (Vampire/Mage/Warhammer,Fading Suns).
Dislikes: Egomaniacal pratts, people who lie all the time.                    

[!--EDIT|Wolfmoon|Aug 4 2002, 05:40 PM--]

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: