Author Topic: A new monk npc mod?  (Read 4089 times)

Feyd-Rautha

A new monk npc mod?
« on: July 28, 2002, 07:56:33 AM »
I really enjoyed the Valen, Sola and Ascencion mods. They're great, thanks a lot. As soon as I get home I'll try the Kelsey mod. It will be nice to play a sorcerer npc. The other class I find would be nice to be able to play as an npc is the monk. The class is very interesting and unlike any other which makes it a lot of fun to play. He (or she) could also be good for roleplaying because monks tend to be pretty smart and wise. He could be linked to a church. I would suggest L/N as an alignment and maybe some fun items like a monk's tatoo. If such a monk npc mod already exists please tell me where I can dl it.                    

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
A new monk npc mod?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2002, 12:18:29 PM »
None exist that I know of.

I have a vision buried deep in my mind of a monk/ranger NPC pair: the monk, a LE female, is bad news but viciously devoted to protecting her companion, the male ranger, who once needed her help but now can fend for himself...but stays with her/allows her to stay with him so he can try to keep her out of trouble.                    
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Extremist

A new monk npc mod?
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2002, 01:35:23 PM »
This is only a slight notice on monk class.
If you equip a monk with Ring of Free Action or if monk is under Free Action effects (potion or spell) - your monk won't get increased movement rate if you level him up! :angry:
This bug is irrepairable in SoA. I don't know if Bioware corrected it with ToB installation, but I seriously doubt that after so many bugs Bioware left.

So after you check it for ToB and if it's not corrected, my advice is to declare your monk's immunity to Free Action spell. Also, you could make the ring and the potion unusable by your monk.

There are also few decoration bugs with monk class, but nothing disastrous.                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: