Author Topic: Authorization for an EE port  (Read 5700 times)

Hellmouse

Authorization for an EE port
« on: December 27, 2020, 10:50:58 AM »
Hi there,

I know this group is probably inactive, but I am still posting a message here just I case.

I have developed an EE port of the Valen mod. No change to the content only weidu modifications so it can run on the EE version. I also made the "priest" component optional since it has compatibility issue with EE quests, and many NPC mods (details in the readme). Everything is on this repository: https://github.com/hellmouse/valen.

I just wanted to know if Weimer (or some other contributor to this mod) left instructions for the maintenance and if it was ok to update it for the Enhanced Edition.

On a different subject, I am also working on writing a new Valen Mod from scratch with a different character and without re-using the Weimer's code and just wanted to make sure it was ok. I don't think there issue about the last one, since Valen is a Bioware character at first, and different mod have been developed on the same NPC, bust still asking just in case.

And by the way if people have opinion about what should be / should not an ideal Vampire NPC mod, happy to take any suggestion!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: