Author Topic: The Ritual  (Read 17291 times)

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
The Ritual
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2002, 03:29:38 PM »
2 wes gives you in added encounters, and one in underdark, i have tested them, and as of sola 72, just equipping the two wes gives you, NOT the one in underdark makes you immune to charm, chaos, stun, etc...without ever activating them... so wes gives you some killer stuff anyway...and lets face it, you kinda need them for ascention and eclipse...
                   I know one of the Kangaxx guardians drops one. Where is the other bonus one from the tactical encounters?

Anyway, they should all behave like the Baldurdash fixed versions: you must activate them to get the powers. When I play locally, that happens. Do you have baldurdash installed?

If yes, and if you still see them giving the powers just by being equipped, please send me more detailed information about it because it is a bug.                    

raven

The Ritual
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2002, 05:00:46 PM »
Hmm... actually maybe I'll just add those disadventages to the amulets myself.  :D                    

Userunfriendly

The Ritual
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2002, 11:09:39 PM »
i have fixpack 1.12 installed,

soa,
tob,
tob full eng patch,
balderdash 1.12
tashia
item upgrade,
ease of use, only xp cap remover, whiffle ball remover, drow avatar, and bonus merchants...
illych
ritual
sola...

and i have tested the underdark one, and it does NOT give the same immunites...you actually have to activate that one...

tashia wore one into the mind flayer lair in temple, where the game stuns you as you walk in, and she was not stunned, but had icon for stun...

second one is dropped by either the new lich or vaygars bounty hunter....                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: