Author Topic: Virtue Bugs  (Read 9761 times)

Offline DocRob

• Planewalker
Re: Virtue Bugs
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2004, 02:18:12 AM »
What version?

1.3, the latest (downloaded it Friday, July 9, 2004). 

Did some more in-depth testing, if at any point virtue hits 20 (actually, 19 in one case) my paladin loses class (checked it by finding the Elves in Saradush shelter, same result).  Tried a re-install, then complete uninstall and re-install--no luck.  Had to remove the mod completely. 

Offline Efreet

• Planewalker
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2004, 06:17:36 AM »
Here is a weird one. I have installed your mod and when I kill Valygar, I don't get his body. (and since I am too evil to have him join me, I cannot enter the sphere). I started the game a couple of times with the mod installed and uninstalled and this seems to be the rule.

The other mods I have installed are:
Fix pack 1.12, Ascension, redemption, tactics, Improved battles, Kesley, Imoen romance, Tashia, Valen, Solaufein , Tweak mod, Silverstar, Item upgrade, Revised hell trials, Improved Oasis II, Flirt pack ,bonus merchants and banter pack but as long as virtue is not installed, the problem does not appear.

Do you have any clues to what the problem might be?

Offline SimDing0™

• Back In Black
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Word Enhancer
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2004, 09:16:54 AM »
I've fixed the Valygar issue for the next release. If you're having problems continuing now, use the console to create the item "misc7l".

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: