Author Topic: I may have just stuck Edwin as Edwina forever.  (Read 1005 times)

Offline Lord Kain

• "I was the 500th member on the old forgottenwars forum and all I got was this lousy title"
  • Planewalker
I may have just stuck Edwin as Edwina forever.
« on: May 19, 2004, 12:04:08 AM »
I was doing the hole Edwina ordeal again I wanted to see Nalia's reaction which was listed among the restored items by the UB mod. Well when that red wizard came looking for edwin, I decided to refuse to answer his questions and otherwise be very rude. Well he got ticked off and I killed him.

Then if occured to me if he's dead and Edwin is still Edwina how can 'she' be changed back.
I already killed the one who is suposed to reappear later and dispel edwins transformation.
So is she stuck?
I did get a funny second Jaheria comment about it being natures way of balancing Edwin because he never was very manly.
Now, at last, the masks had fallen away.  The strings of the puppets had become visible, and the hands of the prime mover exposed.  Most ironic of all was the last gift that Raziel had given me, more powerful than the sword that now held his soul, more acute even than the vision his sacrifice had accorded me - the first bitter taste of that terrible illusion:  Hope.