Author Topic: Wanted: Male voice actors for minor parts - Updated 1/16/05 -- all parts filled  (Read 3968 times)

Offline St. Josephine

• Planewalker
  • The Patron Saint of Mediocrity
We're looking for a few male voice actors to do some small parts for us. If you're interested either post here or send Kismet and/or St. Josephine a PM/email and let us know which part you'd like to try out for.

We need the following roles filled:

Bounty hunter 1: 3 lines. The most you can say about him is he's stupid.

Bounty hunter 2: 4 lines. He's slightly smarter than BH1, but that's not saying much.

Bersh: 13 lines. Half-orc with more brawn than brains. He's one of Masalina's bodyguards and he's getting sick of her. We're considering having Bersh make a re-appearance in TOB. So keep in mind that if you're interested in this part we'll probably be tracking you down and hounding you once TOB comes around. :)  

Pablo: 25 lines. Human thief. He's smooth, not to mention cool. calm and collected.  Ruthless in a dashing sort of way. Pablo is a rogue black lotus dealer in Athkatla and Masalina's boss.

Marrim: 25-30 lines.  Halfling inventor and an old friend of Cailean's.  He an "absent minded professor" type.

Zsolt: 30ish lines.  Human mage with impecable dress sense.  Has a high opinion of himself and socializes with Lady Delcia.

Icey: 10-15 lines. Ice Mephit.  Icey is a drunk and is happy, sad and beligerent by turns.  His normally faultless diction has been impaired by drink.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2005, 08:33:14 AM by Kismet »
Cailean: An archer NPC for the insatiably nosy!

Despite his heartthrob status in real life, Orlando Bloom has consistently functioned as a node of negative energy onscreen, sucking the life force out of all who surround him. --Dana Stevens, Slate.com

Offline Kismet

• Devil's Minion #5
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Veni; Vidi; Velcro.
    • Pocket Plane Group
Re: Wanted: Male voice actors for minor parts - Updated
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2004, 09:56:00 PM »
Added 3 new parts.
Cailean - An archer NPC for the insatiably nosy!  Guaranteed more fun than shampooing cats!

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2004, 02:19:12 PM »
i broke my mic, and i wanted to do the meepit but im a girl anyway so oh well

Offline St. Josephine

• Planewalker
  • The Patron Saint of Mediocrity
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2004, 04:36:09 PM »
As of 12/26, we have everyone taken care of but Marrim.
Cailean: An archer NPC for the insatiably nosy!

Despite his heartthrob status in real life, Orlando Bloom has consistently functioned as a node of negative energy onscreen, sucking the life force out of all who surround him. --Dana Stevens, Slate.com

Offline DoughyGuy

• Plaid: It's What's For Dinner!
  • Planewalker
  • Rattle-rattle, thunder, clatter, boom-boom-boom!
Re: Wanted: Male voice actors for minor parts - Updated 12/26/04
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2005, 11:26:44 AM »
My voice might be a little too deep for a halfling, but I'd be interested in helping out if you'll have me... If you wanna send me some sides I can send you a little sample if you like (email's in the profile)

<BDG>
"That's right! I'm DoughyGuy! I control the world's supply of dairy products! Steak is my ally! Butter does my bidding! Sour cream bows down before me in total abject terror! "

Visit the Land Of The DoughyGuy!