Author Topic: An everyday item transformed  (Read 1471 times)

Offline Exodus

• 1 half of the omg we are teh funy team
  • Planewalker
  • Redhead
An everyday item transformed
« on: May 09, 2004, 10:40:58 AM »
I'm going to indulge in a bit of deliberate spam for once.  Behold the ultimate item!!

As its not only women who hate shaving, men do as well, I had the perfect item which I'm actually going to add to Horace when I update him next week but just to place a smile on your faces...!

Wilkinson's Sword, Bastard Sword +2
Wilkinson was an adventurer who was concerned with the finer points of life, adventuring with style. He liked to swashbuckle with the best of them and he liked to do it looking good. One of his favourite pastimes was looking in good form for the traditional busty tavern serving wenches a member of the adventuring classes is often pressed to entertain. Bot, spending weeks on the road meant he had a rough visage, hardly the veneer of a charmer. One fine day, he struck upon the idea of using his fine enchanted blade for a shave and lo! It worked! However, he was also ignorant to the field of medicine and thought it would be manly to sport a few scars from his various encounters of this kind. Needless to say, his party cleric was most amused when he eventually bled to death....
STATISTICS:

Combat Abilities: 2 extra hit points damage every round, until 10 hit points of damage done
THACO: +2 bonus
Damage: 2D4 + 2
Damage type: slashing
Weight: 7
Speed Factor: 6
Proficiency Type: Bastard sword
Type: 1-handed
Requires: 11 Strength
Not Usable By:
Druid
Cleric
Mage
Thief
Public Warning - Seifer is one half of the crack elite team recognised by JC as the "omg we are teh funy" team!  You have been warned!

http://www.omgwearetehfuny.net

Offline Grim Squeaker

• Fallen
  • Planewalker
Re: An everyday item transformed
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2004, 11:04:39 AM »
You could have it cause bleeding like Valygar's sword instead of its current Combat Ability.
"You alone can make my song take flight..."