Author Topic: saemon disguising party as monks  (Read 6622 times)

Offline icemanbobbydrake

• Planewalker
saemon disguising party as monks
« on: October 22, 2004, 04:19:07 PM »
first post on the boards so hello, and thanks for the hard work you folks have put into the mod, really enjoyed it

been playing through and fixing things as i came across them. just finished up some scripts for this if you want them?

now saemon and your party appear as monks (male/female as appropriate) as he leads you through the gates of the monastery, and then you change back to normal as he betrays you to the monks within. all the polymorphs take place during the black fades so it looks pretty seamless, the only problem is that weapons and helmets still show on the characters which doesn't really fit with the monk disguise. any ideas of ways i can work around this? unequipping them could result in characters with full inventory's losing important items pre-balthazar so is it better to just leave it as is?
i'm g'n hit you, if y'd stop shpinnin' i'd 'a hit you

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Re: saemon disguising party as monks
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 09:45:28 AM »
I think the weapons and helmets issue is likely a major problem.  Any thoughts on if this is at all doable?
<Moongaze> Luckily BWL has a very understanding and friendly admin.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: