Author Topic: Why is Kelsey's Ceara sidequest not starting?  (Read 1034 times)

Offline JLE

• Planewalker
Why is Kelsey's Ceara sidequest not starting?
« on: May 20, 2020, 04:39:59 PM »
So... Kelsey's been in my party well over a week.

We've gone to well over a million XP.

Still no sign of Ceara, Lilla, Merritt or anyone else.

Where are the people that should be chasing Kelsey, and under what specific conditions SHOULD they appear? (Please, no guesses, only provable spoilers!) Is there a minimum level he should have reached, or a minimum amount of time that he should have been in the party, or at least a minimum amount of time that should have passed since he first joined the party? (Like Edwin and the Nether Scroll, which is a mini-quest that can be progressed without Edwin himself being a permanent party member, if enough time has passed since the last event and you ask him to join, it will happen at once.)

Is there a console command I can type to make them appear and make his mini-quest progress?

Using EEKeeper to look at global variables, shows the following that look like they might be relevant:

J#CEARATIMER = 3356748
J#CEARAFIGHT = 1

Is anything wrong with these figures, and if so, what?

Have Merritt, Lilla and friends already somehow spawned in a place where I couldn't see, and didn't come towards the player, and are they lost somewhere in the game, and how do I track where he is if that is the case?

Or if they didn't spawn, then why not, and when can I expect them, and what might conceivably be preventing them?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 04:45:13 PM by JLE »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: