Author Topic: Anomen *Major Bug*  (Read 2596 times)

Fenrir

Anomen *Major Bug*
« on: February 09, 2020, 12:22:05 AM »
Hi.  I like this mod so far, and have no problems (Unless Viconia not flirting is a problem.  Every time I tried to flirt with her it says that she pulls away from me, even though I did her entire romance until the end sucessfully). After my PC sleeps with Anomen the first time, Anomen runs up to my PC every half a seconds and initiates flirt dialog.  I literally cannot have him in my party because I am not able to move or do anything from the flirt dialog constantly being activated.  Before sleeping with him there was no problem.  Talk about stalker-ish!  Anyway, any solution to this prob would be great.  Otherwise I will have to drop him from the party.   

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Re: Anomen *Major Bug*
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2020, 06:01:47 AM »
Hi Fenrir, do you know how to use Near Infinity? You'd need this and the Stutter Debug Tool. Install the Stutter Debug Tool like a mod, start your game and start the save where Anomen "stutters". Note down the script name and number of the script block shown in game. Open the script using Near Inifinity, look up the according script block and post it here.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: