Author Topic: BG1UB Updates to v16.1 with completed Russian translation and bugfixes!  (Read 1320 times)

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
The mod updates to v16.1!

v16.1 comes with bugfixes and a completed Russian translation by d0lphin.

Currently, the new version is only availbale from the official PPG GitHub Mirror.
PPG Download page will be updated soon.

Changes:
-    Russian version completed by d0lphin.
-    Component "Additional Elminster Encounter" will be skipped for BGT (encounter is already restored in BGT)
-    Component "Coran and the Wyverns" will be skipped for BGT: Wyvern is already unique, and dialogue fix currently destroys Coran's greetings dialogue.
-    "Chapter 6 Dialogue Restorations": Watch on 6th floor should not constantly try to talk to the PC.
-    Readme renamed to README.bg1ub.english.html.
-    bg1ub.ini with mod info added.

Offline Salk

• Planewalker
Hello, jastey.

Is it confirmed that the "Coran and the Wyverns" component is redundant in BGT?

skellytz has recently mentioned that it is still needed here: http://www.shsforums.net/topic/60544-bgt-v121-issues-solutions-and-suggestions/#entry608175.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 05:12:46 AM by Salk »

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Hi Salk,
looking at the dialgue again, I might have been over ambitious. I will check again whether my findings yesterday hold true.

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Salk, you are right about the Coran and the Wyvern component. I will re-enable it for next version and withdraw my request to change this in BGT directly.

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Even better: I will re-enable the Coran & the Wyvern component for the next version but the original BGT dialogue will be tweaked (I'd say fixed) in the next BGT version, nontheless! Thanks in advance, skellytz!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: