Author Topic: no romances races restrictions  (Read 4020 times)

dreadfulbutterfly

no romances races restrictions
« on: September 22, 2019, 04:58:24 PM »
like really.... REALLY? only one mod adding cool NPC's and only human and elves can romances.... I'd like some update removing racial restrictions, I wanna play halfling as I always do without any limits and enjoy the mod. and maybe 2 more characters which wouldn't be so goody goody pair of shoes....

Offline Jab

• Planewalker
    • Sigil
Re: no romances races restrictions
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 01:54:26 AM »
You can always remove the racial restrictions before installing the mod. Every mod is open to some tweaking. It is not even hard.

I do not understand, how an evil party in IWD could work roleplaywise. So I never really missed evil companions. So to me... The mod is amazing as it is. BG1 NPC project is great, but IWD NPCs is even better improvement. And Kulyok is among five most talented writers in the community. I never liked IWD much. With the mod, I have much more fun. Before there was never any kind of appreciation of my progress. Main quest giver (Arundel) dies at the end of second chapter and afterwards there is no more story feedback. With the NPC mod, I finally have the sense, that my party achieved something. Besides... Its really well written.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 01:56:43 AM by Jab »

dreadfulbutterfly

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2019, 09:21:25 AM »
so easy to tweak, eh? how? any instruction how to remove racial restriction then? I'm not modder

Offline Jab

• Planewalker
    • Sigil
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 02:53:25 AM »
You dont need to be one. Every line is well described in the setup. To see it, you just have to open it.

Quick help (console commands):

SetGlobal("O#TeriMatch","GLOBAL",1)
SetGlobal("O#NellaMatch","GLOBAL",1)

I do not know, which one you want to romance. Btw if you dont know how open the console then... Google it. ;)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 11:47:36 AM by Jab »

dreadfulbutterfly

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2019, 07:45:37 AM »
I'm so gonna try this thx for tip ♥

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: