Author Topic: Wilbur store closes as soon as it opens  (Read 3481 times)

Offline DJ

• Planewalker
Wilbur store closes as soon as it opens
« on: December 03, 2018, 04:19:56 PM »
Hi,

I have the Quest Pack v3.2 installed and upon entering the Bridge District Wilbur approached and started his dialog.  When I asked to see the scimitar a store opened but immediately closed before I could do anything and then Wilbur gave a short 'farewell' message and exited the area.  I see that this bug has been mentioned a few times before by others going back many versions but I don't see that there was ever a resolution or workaround.  Is this fixed in v3.3?  If it is, is it safe to install v3.3 on a game in progress?

Thanks,
DJ

Offline Wisp

• Planewalker
Re: Wilbur store closes as soon as it opens
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 12:46:21 PM »
I'm not able to reproduce this problem now, nor was I when I was compiling v3. There's probably some other mod involved here, possibly one that has Wilbur perform some script action (which might close the store). On an otherwise largely unmodded game, Wilbur opens the store and it remains open until the player closes it, at which point Wilbur once again engages in dialogue.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: