Author Topic: Ascension support available at Gibberlings 3  (Read 6608 times)

Offline DavidW

• Planewalker
Ascension support available at Gibberlings 3
« on: June 03, 2019, 01:16:24 PM »
With the kind permission of Wes Weimer, official support for Ascension is moving from this forum to this forum at the Gibberlings 3:

https://www.gibberlings3.net/forums/forum/207-ascension/

Go there for the latest version of Ascension and to report issues.

Offline Azazello

• The Anti-Spammer
  • Planewalker
    • Azazello’s Music Profile at Last.fm
Re: Ascension support available at Gibberlings 3
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2019, 09:51:01 AM »
I was doing my monthly {translated: quarterly} review of forum posts, and I see this fairly innocuous-looking announcement. Luckily for me, I continued to G3 and...what??!--Ascension mod joins the 21st Century!?!!! What sorcery is this!

Both many thanks and congratulations for keeping alive a much-favored mod. You're one of the best in the modding pantheon to take up the task. I'm looking forward to good things in the mod's growth and stability.

I'll ask here, and maybe also over at G3: did you actually have direct contact with Weimer?!

Wow, glad to know 'papa' is still out there and noticing the good works we do in the community.
Community Contributions
Level 1 NPCs * gMinion: expanded TP2 for MegaInstalls * PSM (PSQM): expanded scripts for Melanthium * non-detectable Cloak of Non-Detection ?? * Weimer's-Tactics: revised TP2 for MegaInstalls
========================================
"Deception has many faces. Truth...has only one."

Tobias

Re: Ascension support available at Gibberlings 3
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 07:12:21 AM »
Hi there, help wanted! I'm trying to install the Ascension mod. I have BG2 EE (from Steam). Every time I try to install it it comes up with the following error message;

ERROR: Unable to find CHITIN.KEY in:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: