Author Topic: No .exe?  (Read 5105 times)

Vleryk

No .exe?
« on: July 27, 2018, 07:58:21 PM »
Hi! I acknowledge that this is a very old mod and so answers may not come, but I am brand new to Baldur's Gate and thought Kelsey would be fun to add.

That being said, there is no kelsey executable when I unzip the KelseyV4 file. None at all. Is there a work around for this to where I just manually install it all?

Thanks for any help!

Offline Creepin

• Planewalker
Re: No .exe?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 03:54:10 AM »
Setup-Kelsey.exe is present within archive. Perhaps your antivirus false-positives and removes it? Anyway, you can take exe from literally any other mod, rename it to "Setup-Kelsey.exe", and you are good.

Vleryk

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 10:24:54 PM »
I tried that, and it didn't work either :/

I download the zip file, unzip it, and then I renamed a keldorn exe, it gets stuck with a message:
** ERROR ** [SETUP-KELSEY.TP2] not found.
Make sure that you have unpacked the archive correctly and
that you are not trying to run this file from inside an archive.

Offline The Imp

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 05:27:57 AM »
This is probably from the effect of latest weidu.exe versions... you probably just need to go to the game folder where you extracted the archive and rename the "kelsey.tp2" to be "setup-kelsey.tp2" .

Offline Wisp

• Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2018, 11:49:59 AM »
This is probably from the effect of latest weidu.exe versions... you probably just need to go to the game folder where you extracted the archive and rename the "kelsey.tp2" to be "setup-kelsey.tp2" .
Nothing you wrote is even remotely true, accurate or helpful. If WeiDU can't find the TP2 it is because the two files are not in the correct directories relative to each other.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 12:16:16 PM by Wisp »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: