Miscellany, Inc. > BG/PST/IWD Gameplay

Install order and questions

(1/2) > >>

goblinsly:
I plan on playing baldurs gate 2 + TOB (NON EE edition) with SCS and have a few questions:

1) Is this the correct order:
- bg2
- tob
- g3 fixpatch
- tweak for merchants and multiple strongholds
- scs
- widescreen mod

2) on my last play with SCS2, this occured as soon as i enter planar prison. Enemies randomly wonder around springing traps. Could widescreen mod cause this ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBq4zxvI-xA&feature=youtu.be

The Imp:

--- Quote from: goblinsly on April 10, 2018, 06:57:15 AM ---I plan on playing baldurs gate 2 + TOB (NON EE edition) with SCS and have a few questions:

1) Is this the correct order:
- bg2
- tob
- g3 fixpatch
- tweak for merchants and multiple strongholds
- scs
- widescreen mod

2) on my last play with SCS2, this occured as soon as i enter planar prison. Enemies randomly wonder around springing traps. Could widescreen mod cause this ?
--- End quote ---
I told you in the other thread that it's NOT the Widescreen mod, it's SCS, as it makes the enemy randomly walking around that's causing the traps being sprang and thus damaging them.
And yes, that looks like a correct install order.

goblinsly:
Thank you for your reply,

In that video i posted, enemies wander around even if i am not invisible, it happens as soon as i enter planar prison. I found a video of another person playing with SCS where enemies do not wander around like that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMojroaAOpg&list=PL4HHtzAyvXFix8c9A3sD013CYYmp_THvW&index=76

The Imp:

--- Quote from: goblinsly on April 11, 2018, 07:48:37 AM ---In that video i posted, enemies wander around even if i am not invisible, it happens as soon as i enter planar prison. I found a video of another person playing with SCS where enemies do not wander around like that:
--- End quote ---
Neither of those installs have a weidu.log attached, thus we cannot be sure which version of the SCS those were, nor which components they had, if their install order was anything reasonable, of if there is any other mods installed !!!!!!!!!!
And both of those are also from 2013. Why are you asking 5 years old things ?

goblinsly:
Because i am going to play bg2 soon and dont wan't to get that glitch again :/

Btw, should i install G3 tweak pack before or after SCS ? And is there anything else i should know about SCS, like special steps to install it (rename something like u mentioned in BG1 topic) ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version