Miscellany, Inc. > Mod Discussion and Announcements

Mod That's an Original Game

(1/1)

dunk:
I remember a mod for BG2 that was it's own game.  I.e., it didn't have anything to do with BG at all, but used the game files for the engine.  What was it called?  Is it still kicking around somewhere?

CamDawg:
Shoplifting 2.

The Imp:

--- Quote from: dunk on February 11, 2018, 06:43:50 PM ---I remember a mod for BG2 that was it's own game.  I.e., it didn't have anything to do with BG at all, but used the game files for the engine.  What was it called?  Is it still kicking around somewhere?
--- End quote ---
There's like a hundred mods that could fit into that... like CamDawg imp-lied.

But let's assume that you talk about a Total/Partial Convertion mods. There multiple of both. There's BGT-weidu(it adds the BG1 game into the BG2), EasyTutu(it make the BG2 to be a BG1, yes, that's a different consept ...), which are unlike to fit, but then there's actual TC mods: Dragon Lannce Total Convertion mod, Classic Adventure mod, Glory of Istar, sl2, Epic Endevours, and Xambo.
And no, none of those are alive anymore, they can be found in the above link(well, the latest update to them), so you can't find a single one of them in the Enhanced Edition games... but they themselves could be said to be TC's too. Ask, if you want to know more.

dunk:
Thanks!  I think it was one of those.

Daulmakan:

--- Quote from: CamDawg on February 11, 2018, 09:08:20 PM ---Shoplifting 2.
--- End quote ---
Wow, never heard of that one. Anybody tried it? Is it worth it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version