Author Topic: Lure of the Sirine's Call v15: Please test the Extended Lighthouse Area comp!  (Read 627 times)

Offline jastey

• Planewalker
fluke13 provided working tis for the EE games, so v15 hopefully fixed the crashing lighthouse area problem for installed componant "Extended Lighthouse Area"!
Thank you to fluke13 for the tis (pvrz)!

I would be happy if the new version could be tested: Does the area work for you, too?
Note: The component "Extended Lighthouse Area" did never and will not work on Tutu (will be skipped automatically).

Version 15 comes with the following changes:
- Ardrou will now give the correct dialogue if her son was saved without talking to her first
   - fixed install bug for OSX: changed SirinesCall/tools/tileconv/macosx to SirinesCall/tools/tileconv/osx
   - fixed install bug for Linux by renaming the directory SirinesCall\tools\tileconv\linux to (...)unix
   - Mod won't install on Steam/GOG SoD if modmerge didn't run (Linux / OSX).
   - removing of doubled setup-tras
   - fixed crashing Lighthouse Area in BG:EE and EET for installed component "Extended Lighthouse Area"
   - g3_bgee_cpmvars.tpa corrected (Post dialogue Dynaheir, Jaheira - not important for this mod)
   - Update to WeiDU v243
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 06:34:56 AM by jastey »

Offline jastey

• Planewalker
Version 15 can now be found on the official downloads page!

Offline jastey

• Planewalker
 Are there any experience with the extended lighthouse area component? Does it work in BG:EE and EET now?
I have a bugreport that the (unchanged) BGT version is crashing at night...  :'(

Again, I am at the end of my knowledge how to fix this. Any help welcome.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: