Author Topic: Multiclass grandmastery not working in bg1tutu using g3 tweaks  (Read 5626 times)

The Multiclass grandmastery component of g3 tweak pack is not working for bg1tutu but does work for bg2. In readme it states that the tweak pack should work for both bg1tutu and bg2. Any idea as to why the mod works for bg2 but not bg1tutu?

Offline The Imp

• Planewalker
Re: Multiclass grandmastery not working in bg1tutu using g3 tweaks
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 03:59:03 AM »
The Multiclass grandmastery component of g3 tweak pack is not working for bg1tutu but does work for bg2. In readme it states that the tweak pack should work for both bg1tutu and bg2. Any idea as to why the mod works for bg2 but not bg1tutu?
Well the Tutu and BG2 engines are the same so it's unlikely that they won't actually work, what could be there is that you have to have both BG1 and BG2 installs clean when you create the Tutu game after which you can modify the game with the tweak pack etc. 

mrsen

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2018, 07:19:51 AM »
I have the same problem Multiclass GM is not working, I'm using BGEE on windows 10. I just installed for a few nostalgia mess around playthroughs. I think in the past the multiclass GM was working on BG2EE. I realize this is an old thread but I don't see anyone asking this specific issue question anywhere else... Cheers.

Offline The Imp

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 07:59:32 AM »
So, weidu.log, please ... aka open the file with notepad and copy paste it to a post.

Offline CamDawg

• Infidel
  • Planewalker
  • Dreaming of a red Xmas
    • The Gibberlings Three
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2018, 08:38:50 AM »
Are you seeing this at character creation, or later in the game? Keep in mind that all level one characters can only put two pips maximum in a weapon; pips three through five have to come from later level progression.
The Gibberlings Three - Home of IE Mods

The BG2 Fixpack - All the fixes of Baldurdash, plus a few hundred more. Now available, with more fixes being added in every release.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: