Author Topic: BG1UB v15.1 - Post bug reports/feedback here!  (Read 15322 times)

Offline AstroBryGuy

• Planewalker
BG1UB v15.1 - Post bug reports/feedback here!
« on: November 07, 2017, 04:35:40 PM »
A new version of BG1UB is out, v15.1!

Download at: https://github.com/AstroBryGuy/bg1ub/releases/latest

New for v15: Chapter 6 Dialogue Restorations! Did you ever want to have a little chat with Tethtoril in Candlekeep Library? Did it ever bug you that the Gatewarden was waiting for you on the 6th floor, no matter how fast you go there after talking to Koveras? This component changes that. Now, you can visit Tethtoril, have a little chat, and then stumble into Koveras' clever scheme. Many thanks to Salk for suggestions for this component.

Changes in v15.1
* Ch 6 Restorations: Updates to improve scripting and dialog options
* Shilo Chen: Updated item description for Gloves of Pick Pocketing in BGEE
* Updated Polish translations - Thanks Cahir!

Changes in v15:
  * NEW COMPONENT: Chapter 6 Dialog Restorations
  * Mal-Kalen updates:
    * Fear effect centered on caster
    * Reduce spell damage resistance to 50%
  * CHANGES
    * Updated German translations - thanks Clubboth!
    * Moving ALWAYS section to .tpa file
    * Moving Ice Island code block to .tpa file
    * Adding NTotSC check for Svlast component
    * Updating DV changes to write 32 bytes
    * Removing change of DV for %tutu_var%NOBW4.cre

EDIT: Updated for v15.1

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Re: BG1UB v15 - Post bug reports/feedback here!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 01:39:58 AM »
Thank you very much for this update, and the Chapter 6 component! It always bugged me that there seemed no way for a non-thief to explore the library (and find Gorion's letter) without being arrested first.

Offline AstroBryGuy

• Planewalker
Re: BG1UB v15.1 - Post bug reports/feedback here!
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 11:03:54 PM »
A new version of BG1UB is out, v15.1!

Download at: https://github.com/AstroBryGuy/bg1ub/releases/latest

Changes in this release:
* Ch 6 Restorations: Updates to improve scripting and dialog options
* Shilo Chen: Updated item description for Gloves of Pick Pocketing in BGEE
* Updated Polish translations - Thanks @Cahir!

Offline Salk

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 07:54:17 AM »
Great!

Thanks for this new version, AstroBryGuy!

I noticed a pair of .bak files in the malkal folder, by the way.

I guess it's junk that can be scrapped?

Oh and it seems the read me has not been updated either (nor was the bg1ub.txt file - still reports last change log being 13.2)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 08:30:16 AM by Salk »

Offline AstroBryGuy

• Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2017, 10:46:52 PM »
The .bak files are leftovers from NearInfinity's automatic backup. Yes, they can be scrapped.

The README should have been updated from the README.md file in the git repository. I'll have to look at my scripts that call the Markdown -> HTML routine (I use a perl script to automatically convert the file).

Offline Salk

• Planewalker
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 01:29:37 AM »
There might be a bug in the prism.dlg file.

State 15 and State 16 have both an empty response.

Also oublek.dlg have duplicate actions at State 4 and State 30.

Could you please take a look?

Thanks!

Offline AstroBryGuy

• Planewalker
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2017, 11:36:04 PM »
There might be a bug in the prism.dlg file.

State 15 and State 16 have both an empty response.

Also oublek.dlg have duplicate actions at State 4 and State 30.

Could you please take a look?

Thanks!

Those dialogs would be added dynamically, so the indexes are dependent on which mods you have installed. For example, PRISM.DLG State 16 on my install has 7 responses. Assuming you are referring to the state with Prism's dialog "How dare you! How dare you take the sparkle from her eyes!", then there is no player response, but the dialog next triggers Prism's state 3.

I assume Oublek's duplicate actions are due to an INTERJECT_COPY_TRANS command during a mod install (again, my states for OUBLEK.DLG are different from yours, since it depends on mods loaded). That's what the ICT does. It interjects on the original dialog state and copies the state's actions to the interjection so that they will fire. So, two states in a dialog having the same actions is 100% normal if you have mods installed that add interjections, like BG1NPC.

Offline Salk

• Planewalker
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2017, 03:14:17 AM »
Thanks for the detailed explanation! ;)

I am not using BG1NPC on my installation so I wonder what modification may be duplicating Oublek's Actions...

Offline AstroBryGuy

• Planewalker
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2017, 03:27:33 PM »
I checked with just BG1UB loaded - no other mods.

PRISM.DLG states 15 & 16 start with the text "Hold! You took my emerald. I must have it back. I need it to finish this epiphany. Please, please return it. I will give you all else that is mine." Each has 5 player responses available.

What is the text of Prism's dialog that you see for states 15 & 16? If it is "How dare you! How dare you take the sparkle from her eyes!", then the lack of player responses is (as far as I can tell) intentional, with Prism's line next leading to state 3: "I am no warrior, but I have little other choice. If you wish to stop my work, then it is my life that you must cease! I care not if I cannot finish my work! With my last breath I shall curse thee! May your soul know the same unrest as mine!"

Without BG1NPC loaded, I don't see any of OUBLEK's other dialog states duplicating the action for state 4. So, it is definitely a mod ICTing off OUBLEK state 4 and therefore duplicating the actions. Which mod it is? I dunno ???

travis

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2017, 09:04:25 PM »
When I try to install the mod, I get a this after selecting English and English:

ERROR: problem parsing TP file [BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2]: Failure("not a valid TLK file (wrong sig)")

FATAL ERROR: Failure("not a valid TLK file (wrong sig)")

Is this a known issue? First time trying to mod the game.

Offline The Imp

• Planewalker
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2017, 11:39:30 PM »
Have you actually started the game ? Cause you have to, the EE games, to install mods onto it.

Offline AstroBryGuy

• Planewalker
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2017, 09:28:09 PM »
When I try to install the mod, I get a this after selecting English and English:

ERROR: problem parsing TP file [BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2]: Failure("not a valid TLK file (wrong sig)")

FATAL ERROR: Failure("not a valid TLK file (wrong sig)")

No, that is not an error I've seen before. What game are you attempting to install on? BG1, BGT, Tutu, or BGEE? Can you send me the contents of the DEBUG file via a PM?

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2018, 01:50:51 AM »
Hi AstroBryGuy, if v15.2 installed on BG1:TotSC, the component "Chapter 6 Dialogue Restorations" gives the following parse errors/warnings.

This was reported by Greenhorn (I get the same one) who currently tries to register an account at PPG, but considering the non-activeness of the admins I don't know how long that will take until it is activated? Would you consider starting a support thread for bg1ub at e.g. G3 or so? Might be a good idea.

[action list near line 14, column 176 of tb#_compile_eval_buffer/bg1ub/ch6/ubch6.d] PARSE WARNING at line 14 column 1-163
Near Text: )
[Dialog] not found in ACTION.IDS
WARNING: cannot verify action ~SetGlobal("UBTethtorilCh6","GLOBAL",2) CreateCreature("WATCH6",[1050.850],0) ActionOverride("WATCH6",MoveToObject(Player1)) ActionOverride("WATCH6",Dialog(Player1))~: Parsing.Parse_error

[action list near line 18, column 159 of tb#_compile_eval_buffer/bg1ub/ch6/ubch6.d] PARSE WARNING at line 18 column 1-124
[Dialog] not found in ACTION.IDS
WARNING: cannot verify action ~CreateCreature("WATCH6",[1050.850],0) ActionOverride("WATCH6",MoveToObject(Player1)) ActionOverride("WATCH6",Dialog(Player1)) EscapeArea()~: Parsing.Parse_error

[trigger list near line 27, column 14 of tb#_compile_eval_buffer/bg1ub/ch6/ubch6.d] PARSE WARNING at line 27 column 1-20
[AreaCheck] not found in TRIGGER.IDS
WARNING: cannot verify trigger ~!AreaCheck("AR2614")~: Parsing.Parse_error

[trigger list near line 28, column 25 of tb#_compile_eval_buffer/bg1ub/ch6/ubch6.d] PARSE WARNING at line 28 column 1-19
[AreaCheck] not found in TRIGGER.IDS
WARNING: cannot verify trigger ~AreaCheck("AR2614")~: Parsing.Parse_error
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 04:56:26 AM by jastey »

Offline AstroBryGuy

• Planewalker
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2018, 08:49:45 AM »
Thanks, Jastey.

The first is simple. I'll change the action to "Dialogue". IESDP had "Dialog" and "Dialogue" both listed for BG1-TosTC actions. I guess I was being lazy to not type the "ue". ;-)

The second is a little more complicated. I forgot that BG1-TotSC doesn't support AreaCheck. Ugh. The BG1 engine is so limiting... I guess I'll have to create a copy of WATCH6, e.g., UBWATCH.CRE, and just replace the text for reply 1.

A thread at G3 does sound like a good idea.  (EDIT: http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=29374)

I have v16 almost ready. I'll unpack my BG1-TotSC install to check the changes (most of the other changes are just disabling components on BGEEv2.5 and some code clean-up).

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2018, 10:23:27 AM »
Thank you for the thread at G3!

I didn't even spot the AreaCheck (I didn't read the error message that far...). I would suggest using an OUTER_SPRINT ~AreaCheck("AR2614")~ for the different games and maybe for BG1 use a variable that gets set via the area script? (Would need to be reset if the area is left, of course.)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 10:24:25 AM by jastey »

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2018, 12:48:57 AM »
Cool!

Offline Greenhorn

• Planewalker
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2018, 02:47:21 PM »
Having problem with Kagain's component of BG1UB, he is silent when we found Eddard's body. KagainCaravan GLOBAL is 3, chapter is 2 (Nashkel mines not cleared yet ). Although I'm almost sure that it isn't BG1UB fault, I think Mysteries of the sword coast ( polish BG vanilla mod, if you heard about it ) butchered his KAGAIJ.DLG. I would send you that file but unfortunately posting options on this site are very limited ( no attachments, special codes, smileys, what is this!? ).

Offline jastey

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2018, 02:44:57 AM »
If I click on "preview" when replying I get all the smileys and stuff. I can also attach a file. Is it because I'm a local mod in this subforum?

Offline Greenhorn

• Planewalker
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2018, 04:03:48 AM »
Hey Jastey :) ( yeah, there couple of smileys, but when you click on more you get "banzored"  ;D  ). what's going on with G3?  ???  Yeah, I see "Attachments and other options" but I can't use it, all I get is:  Notify me of replies,  Return to this topic, Don't use smileys and shortcut and hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview. I guess I'm untrustworthy newbie or there is no one who runs and maintains this site. Never got that approving E-mail also, just found one day that I can log in. And what's this with all those missing icons labeled " Hide enclosed from suspicious visitors "? Anyway I just browsed through help while making this topic, button " Toggle view " helps somewhat, about special code it seems I must insert them manually with "insert code", but I forgot most of them, seems I got spoiled by automatic special code back at G3.  :-[

Offline AstroBryGuy

• Planewalker
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2018, 08:51:53 AM »
Greenhorn, do you know how to use NearInfinity to export a dialog file to .D format? If so, you could export that and paste the contents of the .d text file here.

EDIT: Also, which did you install first? MotSC changes some of it's triggers for BG1UB. So, if it is installed first, those triggers won't take BG1UB into account.

Offline Greenhorn

• Planewalker
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2018, 12:20:55 PM »
Greenhorn, do you know how to use NearInfinity to export a dialog file to .D format? If so, you could export that and paste the contents of the .d text file here.

EDIT: Also, which did you install first? MotSC changes some of it's triggers for BG1UB. So, if it is installed first, those triggers won't take BG1UB into account.
In truth, I have no idea how to convert it  in .D format after exporting or what it means. I tried to copy contents of KAGAIJ.dlg after exporting it from wordpad  but I got error of exceeding 50000 signs when I tried to put it in the spoilers. Yeah, I installed BG1UB almost at the start and Mysteries close to the end. First sign that something was wrong was continual spamming of Biff the Understudy when I talked to that reputation adjusting bard from Anthology tweaks in FAI with Kagain in the party. Somehow Kagain vanished from the group but his portrait stayed in the party preventing me from kicking him out and taking someone new. I also couldn't leave FAI ("you must gather your party"). Investigating with NI I found that he was marked as DEAD and with no AREA. I sorted that out but didn't paid attention to his dialogue until we found caravan with the body. Only then I noticed that his KAGAIJ.DLG got completely replaced with some stupid one time dialogue between Tsuki ( creep dude from Mysteries core components by LAVA ) and Kagain! I restored KAGAIN.DLG but to no avail ( Mysteries further modify that dialogue, I found 3 different instances of his reaction on finding his body looking with InfExp). Only reaction that I got was when I kicked him in his store instead of his leaving dialogue he said that he was tired of looking for caravan and ready to forget whole thing and continue with our gang.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 12:22:50 PM by Greenhorn »

Offline AstroBryGuy

• Planewalker
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2018, 02:42:05 PM »
If KAGAIJ.DLG was completely replaced with another file, then what happened makes sense. Kagain's script set the KagainCaravan variable to "3" and tried to fire the dialogue, but the replaced DLG file didn't have a valid state, so nothing happened.

You then restored the KAGAIJ.DLG file. When you kicked Kagain out, the dialogue about being tired of looking for the caravan happened because the trigger for that dialogue was met (KagainCaravan had never been incremented to "4") and it comes before the dialogue state for Kagain to leave in the weightings (i.e., it was first state for which the trigger evaluated TRUE, so it fired).

It sounds like a mod screwed up your install. I'm not sure if it was MotSC (I installed it on my BG1, and didn't see anything amiss) or another mod. It doesn't appear to be bug with BG1UB.

Unfortunately, without knowing all the mods you have installed, I'm not sure what the problem might be. Sorry.

Offline Greenhorn

• Planewalker
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2018, 03:23:43 PM »
If KAGAIJ.DLG was completely replaced with another file, then what happened makes sense. Kagain's script set the KagainCaravan variable to "3" and tried to fire the dialogue, but the replaced DLG file didn't have a valid state, so nothing happened.

You then restored the KAGAIJ.DLG file. When you kicked Kagain out, the dialogue about being tired of looking for the caravan happened because the trigger for that dialogue was met (KagainCaravan had never been incremented to "4") and it comes before the dialogue state for Kagain to leave in the weightings (i.e., it was first state for which the trigger evaluated TRUE, so it fired).

It sounds like a mod screwed up your install. I'm not sure if it was MotSC (I installed it on my BG1, and didn't see anything amiss) or another mod. It doesn't appear to be bug with BG1UB.

Unfortunately, without knowing all the mods you have installed, I'm not sure what the problem might be. Sorry.
Yes, that explains why Kagain interrupted my looking of inventory screen when I returned him from netherplanes in FAI but actually didn't said anything. Here is my WEIDU log if it helps:
// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~DDRAWFIX/DDRAWFIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // DDrawFix -> Force DirectDraw Emulation: v1.0
~BGFIXPACK/SETUP-BGFIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Required for all Components/patches: 1 Beta -- Internal Release 0.0015
~BGFIXPACK/SETUP-BGFIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Core Components: 1 Beta -- Internal Release 0.0015
~BGFIXPACK/SETUP-BGFIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Game Text Update AND File Adjustments to Match: 1 Beta -- Internal Release 0.0015
~BG1VARFIX/SETUP-BG1VARFIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extending limit of GLOBAL variables in BG1 engine up to 4096
~SETUP-BEREGOSTFIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // BeregostFix
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Mysterious Vial: v15.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Additional Elminster Encounter: v15.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // Angelo Notices Shar-teel: v15.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Finishable Kagain Caravan Quest: v15.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // Coran and the Wyverns: v15.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Kivan and Tazok: v15.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Branwen and Tranzig: v15.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Safana the Flirt: v15.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Appropriate Albert and Rufie Reward: v15.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Place Entar Silvershield in His Home: v15.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v15.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v15.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v15.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v15.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // Flaming Fist Mercenary Reinforcements: v15.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v15.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v15.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v15.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v15.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Audio Restorations: v15.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v15.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v15.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Area Corrections and Restorations: v15.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // Elven Charm and Sleep Racial Resistance: v15.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #27 // Sarevok's Diary Corrections: v15.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #28 // Prism and the Emeralds Tweak: v15.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #29 // Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building: v15.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #30 // Nim Furlwing Encounter: v15.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #31 // Restored Elfsong Tavern Movie: v15.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #32 // Svlast, the Fallen Paladin Encounter: v15.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mal-Kalen, the Ulcaster Ghost: v15.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #34 // Chapter 6 Dialogue Restorations: v15.1
~SETUP-DARKHORIZONS.TP2~ #0 #0 //  "Dark Horizons" Mod (Requires Tales of the Sword Coast, TuTu or BGT): BG v210
~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Drizzt Saga for BG1 v1.0
~DS/SETUP-DS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dark Side of the Sword Coast for TotSC/Tutu... -> Default version: Original worldmap with areas connected by travel triggers..
~SETUP-TGC1E.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight, BG edition v1.9 -> Normal edition
~SOA/SETUP-SOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Stone of Askavar for TotSC/Tutu/BGT/BGEE -> Default version: areas connected by travel triggers: 2.1
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: v17
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: v17
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...: v17
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: v17
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: v17
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: v17
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Lovesick Half-Orc: v17
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: v17
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Many Little Paws: v17
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: v17
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Warm Place for Noober: v17
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the House of the Lady and the Bitch Queen's Temple: v17
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bodies for a Good Cause: v17
~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v15
~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Lighthouse area: v15
~BW_HERBS/SETUP-BW_HERBS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Herbs and Potions Add-in (BG1 / BG1Tutu / BGT) by Baronius: v1.0.3
~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thrown Hammers: v6.0.3
~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Thrown Spiritual Hammers: v6.0.3
~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #25 // Normal throwing hammers: v6.0.3
~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #35 // +1 throwing weapons: v6.0.3
~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Additional magic items: v6.0.3
~THALAN/THALAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thalantyr - Item Upgrade: v4.2.1
~XANBG1FRIEND/SETUP-XANBG1FRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan's friendship path for BG1: v10
~AJANTISBG1/SETUP-AJANTISBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installs Ajantis BG1 Expansion Modification: 12
~BG1MIH/SETUP-BG1MIH.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Back-ported Items: 1.0
~BG1MIH/SETUP-BG1MIH.TP2~ #0 #1 // Made in Heaven (new items): 1.0
~BG1MIH/SETUP-BG1MIH.TP2~ #0 #2 // Taerom's Forge: 1.0
~BG1MIH/SETUP-BG1MIH.TP2~ #0 #3 // Restored Spells: 1.0
~BG1MIH/SETUP-BG1MIH.TP2~ #0 #4 // Yeslick's Escape: 1.0
~BG1MIH/SETUP-BG1MIH.TP2~ #0 #5 // Earlier Quayle & Tiax: 1.0
~BG1MIH/SETUP-BG1MIH.TP2~ #0 #6 // Additional "The Surgeon" Encounter: 1.0
~BG1MIH/SETUP-BG1MIH.TP2~ #0 #7 // Amanda's Dream: 1.0
~BG1MIH/SETUP-BG1MIH.TP2~ #0 #8 // Enhanced Old City: 1.0
~BG1MIH/SETUP-BG1MIH.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected Item Definitions: 1.0
~BG1MIH/SETUP-BG1MIH.TP2~ #0 #10 // Skeleton Warrior Race Correction: 1.0
~BG1MIH/SETUP-BG1MIH.TP2~ #0 #14 // Healing Spells Bypass Magic Resistance: 1.0
~BG1MIH/SETUP-BG1MIH.TP2~ #0 #16 // Extended Paladin Abilities: 1.0
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amount of -ahem- details and BG-style vs. description text!: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Bardolan's Briefing, by berelinde: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Scar's Spare Time, by jastey: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Kim's Preoccupation, by jastey (WARNING - refer to the readme!): 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Extension of Bjornin Encounter (Personal Wound Treatment), by jastey: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #5 // No Starch in the Maypole: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Duke Eltan's Spare Minute, by jastey: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Husam's Personal Preparation, by jastey: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Laurel's Post-Hunting, by jastey: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Bartus' Seduction, by jastey: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Lina's Massage, by jastey: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #11 // First Night with Quentin, by Kulyok: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Chatting Niklos Up, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!): 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Slythe and Krystin, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!): 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #14 // No Regrets: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Purchased Love, by Thimblerig: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Hull: Heavy Duty, by Lava: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #17 // Late Night with Jaheira, by Kulyok: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sil's Blessing, by Lava: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #19 // Melicamp: The Poultry Boy, by Lava: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reading with Rinnie, by Western Paladin: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Molly the Husband-Grabber, by Kulyok: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #22 // The Mourning of Centeol, the Spider Lady, by Lava: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #23 // The Essential End, by Lava: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #24 // The Harvestmen Lair, by Lava (mature content): 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Great Zudini, by Kulyok (mature content): 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Messenger, by Thimblerig: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #27 // Ender Sai, the Hero's Reward, by Thimblerig (WARNING - refer to the readme!): 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // The Novelists, by Thimblerig: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #29 // The Honest Lies of Two Riversides, By Lava: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Necromancer's Trouble, by jastey (WARNING - refer to the readme!): 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Dinner with Thalantyr, by jastey: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Girdle of Gender Reactions, by Thimblerig, Kulyok, Domi, Lava, Lastknightleft, Twani, Jastey, Daisy Ninja Girl: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #33 // The Surgeon's Dream, by Kulyok: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #34 // All That Left Was, by Lava and Thimblerig: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // A Childhood Friend, by Kulyok: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Arlene the Working Girl, by Kulyok: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #37 // Della May from Thay, by Kulyok: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #38 // A Dirty Guard in Candlekeep, by Kulyok (mature content. WARNING - refer to the readme!): 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #39 // Phoenix Flame, by Kulyok (mature content): 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #40 // Mikala the Monk, by Twani: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #41 // The Messenger 2: Rain or Snow or Gloom of Night, by Thimblerig and tibicina: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #42 // Camryn and Tamah, by tibicina: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #43 // Minor Disclosures, by jastey: 2.4
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #44 // Cloakwood Lovers, by tibicina: 2.4
~XVARTS/SETUP-XVARTS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Xvart Caverns: Beta4_jasteysedits_180508
~MAPNAMES/SETUP-MAPNAMES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sword Coast Map Labels: v2
~MAPNAMES/SETUP-MAPNAMES.TP2~ #0 #25 // Update Map Markers: v2
~SETUP-WMART.TP2~ #0 #0 // Deidre and Joluv in BG:EE
~WIDESCREEN/WIDESCREEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Widescreen Mod -> for the original Infinity Engine (CHOOSE THIS!): Widescreen Mod v3.07
~TWM_PACK/SETUP-TWM_PACK.TP2~ #1 #0 // Technical Part PRE (IDS addendum, simulation of CombatCounter() and PartyRested() in BG1): v3.52(108)
~TWM_PACK/SETUP-TWM_PACK.TP2~ #1 #1 // TWM CORE - MAIN CONTENTS: v3.52(108)
~TWM_PACK/SETUP-TWM_PACK.TP2~ #1 #54 // Level 50 rules for Baldur's Gate (and BG: Tales of the Sword Coast): v3.52(108)
~TWM_PACK/SETUP-TWM_PACK.TP2~ #1 #57 // Selected TWEAKS for BG1 from dudleyville.com: v3.52(108)
~TWM_PACK/SETUP-TWM_PACK.TP2~ #1 #61 // Better music in BG1: v3.52(108)
~TWM_PACK/SETUP-TWM_PACK.TP2~ #1 #63 // Accelerated banters in BG1: v3.52(108)
~TWM_PACK/SETUP-TWM_PACK.TP2~ #1 #65 // Better Potent Faded Cloak and Antidotum v8: v3.52(108)
~TWM_PACK/SETUP-TWM_PACK.TP2~ #1 #661 // New travel system between Baldur's Gate City areas -> Minimalistic version, allow entering two originally inaccesible small regions of BG city: v3.52(108)
~TWM_PACK/SETUP-TWM_PACK.TP2~ #1 #67 // BG1 no end patch: v3.52(108)
~TWM_PACK/SETUP-TWM_PACK.TP2~ #1 #89 // Some additions to NPC's AI & dialogs: v3.52(108)
~TWM_PACK/SETUP-TWM_PACK.TP2~ #1 #90 // Separated portraits for NPC's and for main character v1,5 -> Edwin, Imoen, Jaheira, Minsc and Viconia have portraits from BG1: v3.52(108)
~TWM_PACK/SETUP-TWM_PACK.TP2~ #1 #91 // Experience for Disarming Traps and Lockpicking v3.5: v3.52(108)
~TWM_PACK/SETUP-TWM_PACK.TP2~ #1 #92 // Experience for learning new spells v2.1: v3.52(108)
~TWM_PACK/SETUP-TWM_PACK.TP2~ #1 #94 // For hardcore players: limited respawn of cre - less hack&slash in BG1: v3.52(108)
~TWM_PACK/SETUP-TWM_PACK.TP2~ #1 #97 // Better GUI for BG1 with WideScreen Mod in higher resolutions: v3.52(108)
~TWM_PACK/SETUP-TWM_PACK.TP2~ #1 #99 // Technical part POST (Emulation of triggers AreaCheck and AreaType in BG1): v3.52(108)
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // Make Magic Shields Glow (plainab/grogerson): v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Breakable Iron Nonmagical Shields, Helms, and Armor: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1075 // Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn (DavidW/Zed Nocear): v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1260 // Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2150 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> P&P Restrictions: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2999 // Max HP at Level One: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus): v4
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4080 // Make Khalid a Fighter-Mage (Domi): v4
~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Drop Items on Frozen Death: v5.1
~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Drop Items on Petrification: v5.1
~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Increase Spear Range and Damage: v5.1
~!BSOTSC/SETUP-!BSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Repaired Spell Casting Sound Effects: v2.5 Beta 3
~!BSOTSC/SETUP-!BSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Consistent Spell Casting Sound Effects: v2.5 Beta 3
~!BSOTSC/SETUP-!BSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #2 // Tweaked Ambient Sound Effects: v2.5 Beta 3
~!BSOTSC/SETUP-!BSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tweaked Creature Soundsets: v2.5 Beta 3
~!BSOTSC/SETUP-!BSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tweaked Bow Combat Sound Effects: v2.5 Beta 3
I will try to figure how to upload here current KAGAIJ.DLG and the TWM file which replaced him later.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: