Author Topic: UB v27 beta available on Github, feedback and translations requested!  (Read 398 times)

Offline Angel

• Planewalker
Thanks to the help of AL|EN, a beta version of v27 is now available from Github.

https://github.com/AngelGryph/UnfinishedBusiness/releases

The biggest change since the alpha release is the move to Github and some major cleaning and restructuring by AL|EN to make things play nice with BWS.

Translators please take note:
There are four new strings to be translated.

- @1312 in tra/english/ubsetup.tra, this is the description of the restored third journal of Irenicus.  (French translation for this one is already in place.)
- @1313 in tra/english/ubsetup.tra, this is the tra-ified title of The Murder of Acton Balthis.
- @1314 in tra/english/ubsetup.tra, this is the tra-ified title of Restored Banters.
- @349 in tra/english/ubdialog.tra, this is a string in a script that had not been tra-ified before.

You can send me the new .tra files, or you can make a pull request on Github if you like.

I also changed the code to fall back to the English translation if no translated strings are available, so the mod should be installable even with these missing translations.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 04:34:45 AM by Angel »

Offline Aedan

• Planewalker
WONDERFUL NEWS! Many thanks!
I am the original Italian translator of this mod and I am working to update the texts. I will give you the files once I am done. Any deadline?

Offline Angel

• Planewalker
WONDERFUL NEWS! Many thanks!
I am the original Italian translator of this mod and I am working to update the texts. I will give you the files once I am done. Any deadline?

You're very welcome, and I'm glad you're willing to lend a hand again with UB.

I don't have any real deadline, I intend to watch how things go the next few weeks or so.  And hopefully some other translators will also respond in that time.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: