Author Topic: Probable Installation Error  (Read 3650 times)

Nimue

Probable Installation Error
« on: February 20, 2016, 12:31:11 PM »
Hi guys :)
I think I’ve Ballsed up in the install but I can’t figure out what I’ve done :P I've installed the mod (V5 from PocketPlane) to my IWDEE and the NPCs seem to be appearing in the east haven tavern ok but they don’t talk to me. Whenever I try to click on them it just says “Nimue(main char name): has nothing to say to you”. They also don’t seem to have sound sets...
I’m so sorry for the n00bness but I just can’t figure what I’ve done. I’ve tried uninstalling/reinstalling twice now and I'm getting the same result. I’ve started a new game every time to make sure it works properly.
Any help would be ace.

Offline Kulyok

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • The perfect moment is now.
Re: Probable Installation Error
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 01:13:15 AM »
Hi! I'm not sure, but - when you start the game, are you starting it with only one character, not the whole party? Because that's how you're supposed to start the game in IWD EE with IWD NPC, if I'm correct - only your protagonist. Then the others will be standing around the table, talking and so on.
Also, just in case, please, try downloading version 6 - the latest version; maybe the download went wrong; that can happen.

(if that doesn't help, please write; we'll think of something)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: