Author Topic: Modding question  (Read 3754 times)

Offline lesten

• Planewalker
Modding question
« on: April 24, 2016, 04:15:21 AM »
I'm going to start my first BG2:EE play-through and realized that there's no flirt mod for Neera (or the other new npcs), so I was wondering...

How difficult would it be for me – as a completely inexperienced modder (just done some 2da editing with Near Infinity) – to make a copy of the flirt dialogues for one of the npcs covered in this mod and apply it to Neera?
Or even just copy the player-initiated flirts after the last lovetalks of SoA and then the last one of ToB (whatever flirts are possible after those talks, where the romance is "fully developed" (but before the end fights))?

Would that be difficult and how would I do that?

(For my own use only of course, not going to copy another mod and release it obviously. If I get the hang of how to do it and have the time I might make my own Neera mod later on (and even then I wouldn't mind using the dialogues from this mod as an inspiration and a framework).)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: